Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

Abhira must be like, like Armaan sa you all will also get to know lot of things about me, Abhi tak apna sanskari side dekhaya nhi hai mane properly,

Asia ma go Abhira started singing Ramayan ki chopaiya bhi, like OG Akshara used to sing, poddars ko shock ho lagega

Armaan already heard she singing and they shows he was attracted to that in mussoorie track...

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: maahi11

Akshu wore Naira ka duppata in her wedding, not lhenga, not the wedding lhenga, we get a inference this is gonna be a heavy one,

Arre how can she wear naira ka dupatta ? Akshus dupatta had abhi ki akshu on the border smiley5

Cosisters 🤯 sisters

Abhira started showing haqs as cosisters. She didn't do it before in deal shadi. Mere paav chulo merw charan sparsh all shows her ego and attitude to rile ruhi. Already ruhi is burning and riling more. Will she do it. She will do ulta no doubts. Let abhira know ruhi as sister she herself jumps first ruhi meri behn her long lasting mauka family she choses first throwing arman and Poddars easily. She is her mom ki beti.

20240826_073437-COLLAGE.jpg

Audience need drama and fights only. Till one death comes these two wont stop. Both are rised easily in their burning.

Brothers😎

Ar ...i want my quota of wishes to you. What does he have in his quota i can't get. This is diwali wish of arman my family should be happy, my siblings should get my quota of happiness. Ruhi is my happiness so ruhi went in siblings quota to Rohit. Again same dialogue recreation by ar. I want you and ruhi both to be happy. Today it's not echoed. So ruro may get happiness as he wished through heart. Lets see the affect. When ar left home for Rohit leaving house wanted to marry stay away for the sake of Rohit kushi he said I want you to be happy with ruhi and echoed puski till day no happiness. We know the reason as madam ruhi.

Ar... Mera har din mere bhai ke naam pe echoed line. Chal jootha liar don't tell these cheesy lines which you tell abhira or dadi. You won't have any fixed one accept it🤪 you change accordingly.

Rohit.. I want you bhabhi to be happy. I wish through heart. It's going on no doubt he has no myl in it.

Ar... You both should be happy and unite with me. I am waiting for that.

Rohit.. Saare jindagi lag jaye echoed hojayega after ruro ka union or before Rohit death 🤪.

20240826_073414-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Uske pehle she needs to take some good acting classes.

That not gonna happen🤣🤣.. We will have to bear it🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

20240826_083032.jpg

The change in the expressions looks so funnysmiley36 only armaan sa and kaveri are consistent 20240826_074838.jpg

Armaan already ye reaction de diya dha na Mussoorie track pe,,socha hoga baar baar surprised expression kyu dena hai smiley37...He gave so enchanted vibe that day when she sung smiley37

Originally posted by: Visszz

Armaan already ye reaction de diya dha na Mussoorie track pe,,socha hoga baar baar surprised expression kyu dena hai smiley37...He gave so enchanted vibe that day when she sung smiley37

But why Madhav is giving such constipated lookssmiley24??? Kya akshara aur Madhav ka koi past connection hai???? smiley37

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Happy Janmastami to everyone who r celebrating smiley27

Finally O Khaana in front the entire family!

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1827875446618497101

Than u Chaitu❤️...aap ko bhi bahut saari badhai....

Originally posted by: Krinya

Arre how can she wear naira ka dupatta ? Akshus dupatta had abhi ki akshu on the border smiley5

dupatta pe name change karenge 🤪
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Now when the episode is shown, I'll ignore the actress.

Bichari meri Ruhi. So much zulm smiley36
-cynicalmess- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

True.. I don't think it was said that it was akshu's shaadi ka joda, was it?

Exactly yaar...bas wedding ho jaye...court marriage bhi chalega.. isn't that a family of lawyers..kick it up a notch and just get married in a courtroom na!

Yes.thats what I thought too.

It's like " yeh to akshu k lehanga hain jo mein lekke ayi thi". No where mentioned shaddi ka lehanga. I can't rewatch to confirm now.