Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

I don’t think that would be shaadi ka joda, may be MG brought a lhenga for her, Aaj Waise bhi Abhira told she feels MG is her mayka, so IR Kay liye DKP itna kharcha kar rha hai,

Acha wedding chordo bas wedding ho jaye,

He said he brought it to Akshara...So it might be normal lehenga ,not wedding lehenga right???

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Docworld

Yep I also feel so. They will strech IR for sure. But yahi duva hain ki Ruhi should not be the first person to know about it.

My bet it’s MG who will get to know 1st,

20240825_090329-COLLAGE.jpg

Breaking a ring shows Breaking of past love on her own. Throwing it aside .

Why am I not happy and not getting what I want. Why is abhira winning all time. Answer came immediately with Rohit coming to her.

Sue should see reality and get on head whats destined. We can't go against destiny Any day nor turn it 20240825_090402-COLLAGE.jpg

My long pending wish. Ruhi should scold ar amd and ar should fight with her. Ruhaan fight started at last orelse that soft spot will be taken as another umeed 😛

Ruhi...Javo javo dont show fake concern on me go give arti to abhira sing praises show your fake concerns there 😛😛 mein apne aap uth sakti hoon. She didn't want him near. Hume bhi wohi chahiye ruhi kicking ar away so that she can close her past.

Ar.... Apply in life to get up when you have fallen. Yes babu she will rise and kick you both couple out soon😎

Ar earlier said abhira woh mera chehra dekhna bhi nahi chahiti. Let that anger and revenge surround more her so called love will be thrown in bin happily . I am 🥳 . Koi kum nahi hi udhar all are selfish. 20240826_072150-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 24 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Why is Suwarna so salty about abhira smiley39

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

He said he brought it to Akshara...So it might be normal lehenga ,not wedding lehenga right???

Yo babe, he brought it, not the wedding wala

Happy Janmastami to everyone who r celebrating smiley27

Finally O Khaana in front the entire family!

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1827875446618497101

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Why is Suwarna so salty about abhira smiley39

Usko like ka sabse bada shock Milne wala, guys be prepared swarna the flipper gonna be back soon

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Even Surekha looks a tad emotional about this whole thing. What on earth happened to Swarna? She was not this vindictive or bitter even in gen 2 or gen 3 (till the end atleast). Honestly tho, it would not be surprising if she starts showing OTT love for Abhira and sideline Ruhi after IR and after it is revealed that Akshu took the fall for Ruhi.
maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Happy Janmastami to everyone who r celebrating smiley27

Finally O Khaana in front the entire family!

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1827875446618497101

may be Akshu never sang for her, I don’t think Abhira even knows her mother could sing, she might just say she heard in voice recorder, itni bhi jaldi nhi hone wala

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

As a Rohit fan all watch how those subtle expression change from uphanded smirk to shock and jealousy in a span of seconds @ 1:08-1-25 smiley32 Those are the basic thing I be looking for with actors, I should know what emotions you're expressing and not guess

His pupil dilating was so visible smiley36