Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Yash

Posted: 19 days ago

The latest update is wonderful....❤️❤️❤️

I've kind of figured out the involvement of DJ in all these conspiracy of Rohan, but what made me surprised is - Rohan having the power of manipulating & controlling DJ's actions since I had already been guessing that DJ will gonna be revealed as the ultimate mastermind & the boss of Rohan as well.

Can't wait more to read & explore what more spicy rivalry & conspiracies are hidden in your imagination stock....so, please do continue asap.

Aishagokhale thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Posted: 19 days ago

Updates are really good...... I am loving this rivalry🔥🔥🔥 keep it up..... Waiting for the next updates.....

shaleenadmires thumbnail

Team Yash

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: naaheean

The latest update is wonderful....❤️❤️❤️

I've kind of figured out the involvement of DJ in all these conspiracy of Rohan, but what made me surprised is - Rohan having the power of manipulating & controlling DJ's actions since I had already been guessing that DJ will gonna be revealed as the ultimate mastermind & the boss of Rohan as well.

Can't wait more to read & explore what more spicy rivalry & conspiracies are hidden in your imagination stock....so, please do continue asap.

Thankyou smiley1 your every comment means a lot to me and yeah i'm going to post next chapter soon!!

shaleenadmires thumbnail

Team Yash

Posted: 13 days ago

CHAPTER 7

As they left the warehouse, Yuvika's anger boiled over. "That traitor!" she spat, her eyes blazing with fury. "I'll never forgive him for this!"

Yash's expression was grim. "We need to stay calm and think this through. We can't let Rohan get the upper hand."

But Siya was already thinking ahead. "I have an idea," she said, a sly smile spreading across her face. "Let's turn the tables on Rohan. Let's make him think we're backing down, and then...we'll strike."

Yuvika's eyes narrowed. "What did you have in mind?"

Siya's smile grew wider. "Leave that to me. But trust me, it'll be sweet revenge."

As they walked back to their car, Yuvika's phone buzzed. She glanced at the screen, her eyes widening in surprise. "It's Digvijay," she whispered. "He wants to meet."

Yash's eyes narrowed. "What does he want?"

Yuvika shrugged. "He didn't say. But I think we should go."

Siya nodded. "It's the perfect opportunity to confront him."

And so, they agreed to meet Digvijay, knowing it could be a trap, but determined to bring him down.

As they arrived at the designated meeting spot, a luxurious hotel suite, Digvijay was already there, a smug smile spreading across his face.

"Yuvika, my dear cousin," he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "I see you're still playing the hero."

Yuvika's eyes narrowed. "You're a traitor, Digvijay. And you'll pay for what you've done."

Digvijay chuckled. "Oh, I don't think so. You see, I have insurance. And with Rohan's help, I'll take down Talwar Enterprises and rule the empire myself."

Yash's eyes flashed with anger. "You'll never get away with it."

But Digvijay just smiled. "We'll see about that. You see, I have something you want. Something that will make you do exactly as I say."

And with that, he pulled out a shocking revelation, one that would change the game forever...

"...something that will make you do exactly as I say," Digvijay repeated, his eyes glinting with triumph.

Yuvika's eyes narrowed. "What are you talking about?"

Digvijay smiled. "I have proof of Yash's darkest secret. Something that could ruin his reputation and destroy Talwar Enterprises."

Siya's eyes widened in alarm. "What secret?"

Digvijay chuckled. "Let's just say it's something Yash has been hiding for a very long time. Something that could put him behind bars."

Yash's face went white, his eyes flashing with anger. "You're lying," he growled.

Digvijay shrugged. "Am I? Then why are you so scared?"

Yuvika stepped forward, her eyes blazing with fury. "You'll never use that against us. We'll stop you before you can."

Digvijay laughed. "Oh, I think I already have. You see, Rohan has the proof, and he's willing to use it to get what he wants."

Siya's eyes narrowed. "We'll never let that happen."

Digvijay smiled. "We'll see about that. You have 24 hours to comply with our demands. If you don't, the proof will be released to the media."

With that, he turned and walked away, leaving Yash, Yuvika, and Siya reeling.

As they left the hotel suite, Yash's phone buzzed. He glanced at the screen, his eyes widening in shock.

"What is it?" Yuvika asked.

Yash's face was grim. "It's Rohan. He wants to meet again. And this time, he's bringing the proof."

Siya's eyes flashed with determination. "We can't let him do it. We have to stop him."

Yuvika nodded. "We will. But first, we need to know what secret Digvijay is talking about."

Yash's eyes clouded over. "I don't know what he's talking about," he muttered.

But Siya's eyes narrowed. "I think I do," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Yuvika turned to her. "What is it?"

Siya's eyes locked onto Yash's. "It's about your past, isn't it? Something you've been hiding from us."

Yash's face went pale, and for a moment, no one spoke.

Then, Yuvika's voice broke the silence. "Tell us, Yash. What secret are you hiding?"

Yash's eyes dropped, and he took a deep breath before speaking...

...before speaking.

"It's something I've kept hidden for years," Yash began, his voice barely above a whisper. "Something I'm ashamed of."

Siya's eyes were locked onto his, her expression softening. "What is it, Yash? You can trust us."

Yash took another deep breath before continuing. "I was involved in a scandal, years ago. A scandal that could have ruined my reputation and destroyed Talwar Enterprises."

Yuvika's eyes widened. "What kind of scandal?"

Yash hesitated, his eyes dropping. "I was accused of embezzlement. I denied it, of course, but...there were rumors. Rumors that I had used company funds for personal gain."

Siya's eyes narrowed. "And did you?"

Yash's face went white. "No, I didn't. But...I was in a difficult situation. I had debts to pay off, and I made some poor decisions. Decisions that could have ruined me."

Yuvika's expression softened. "We're not here to judge you, Yash. We're here to support you."

But Siya's eyes were still narrowed. "And what about the proof? Does it exist?"

Yash nodded. "I'm afraid it does. I've been hiding it for years, but...I think Rohan has found it."

The room fell silent, the only sound the heavy breathing of the three friends.

Then, Yuvika spoke up. "We'll deal with it. Together. We'll find a way to stop Rohan and clear your name."

Siya nodded. "We will. But first, we need to know more about the scandal. Everything."

Yash nodded, a small smile on his face. "I'll tell you everything. But...you have to promise me one thing."

"What's that?" Yuvika asked.

Yash's eyes locked onto theirs. "You have to promise me you'll never give up on me. No matter what happens."

Siya's eyes softened. "We promise, Yash. We'll never give up on you."

And with that, the three friends clasped hands, ready to face whatever lay ahead...

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDAE BUT I CAN'T HELP WITH IT...... WILL POST NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Yash

Posted: 13 days ago

Hmm...looks like, for the time being, this game will be in the complete control of the villain team DJ-Rohan and not in the favour of the team SiYashvika, since the villain team is making the protagonists' team frequently move to and fro in panic. This is a sign that, the villain team is well-equipped & has made themselves well-prepared from a long time before taking this step. So, now team SiYashvika cannot at all underestimate the villain team & they have to work hard as well as act smart to bring the villain team down using an equally surprising & smart counter attack plan. It's good that the tension & pressure is rising with each passing moment, since the most innovative & effective ideas comes out of the box when a person is in the most pressurized situation...👍 👍👍.

Will be waiting eagerly to read the next... Till then take care & keep writing ✍️✍️✍️.

Edited by naaheean - 13 days ago