Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaleenadmires thumbnail

Team Yash

Posted: 1 months ago
Hey thankyou for suggestion!! its just i write for the time on this platform so i'm having some difficulties!!
shaleendivinex thumbnail

Team Yash

Thodi bohot writing tips muje bhi dedo! Ik update kiye hue story 1.5 month se upr hogya🌚
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Nice... Please update soon smiley1

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: shaleenadmires

Hey thankyou for suggestion!! its just i write for the time on this platform so i'm having some difficulties!!

Draft it in your notes app (phone pe) the copy paste it here. Because sometimes the page refreshes and our hardwork is gone.

shaleenadmires thumbnail

Team Yash

Posted: a month ago

Yash leaned back in his chair, his eyes never leaving Yuvika's face. "I'm listening," he said, his voice firm.

Yuvika smiled, a small, calculating smile. "Good. Because I'm only going to make this offer once. We're willing to buy out Talwar Enterprises for a substantial amount. Enough to set you up for life, Yash."

Yash raised an eyebrow. "And why would I want to sell? We're the leading player in this market. We have the expertise and the resources to stay ahead of the game."

Yuvika leaned forward, her eyes glinting. "Because, Yash, you're not as invincible as you think you are. You have weaknesses, vulnerabilities that we can exploit. And we will, if you don't accept our offer."

Yash's jaw clenched. He knew she was right. Every company had its weaknesses, and Talwar Enterprises was no exception. But he wasn't about to let Yuvika Mahajan take advantage of that.

"I'm not interested," he said, his voice firm.

Yuvika's smile never wavered. "I thought you might say that. Which is why I have a Plan B."

She pressed a button on her phone, and the screen behind her came to life, displaying a presentation.

"This is our proposal," she said, standing up to gesture to the screen. "We'll take a controlling stake in Talwar Enterprises, and you'll remain CEO. But we'll have final say in all major decisions."

Yash's eyes narrowed. "You think I'd ever agree to that?"

Yuvika shrugged. "Maybe not. But I think your shareholders will. And once we have control, you'll find that your... let's call them 'creative differences' with us will become much less important."

Yash's mind raced. He knew she was right. If Mahajan Industries took a controlling stake, he'd be powerless to stop them from making changes. Changes that could destroy everything he'd built.

He stood up, his eyes locked on Yuvika's. "I'll never let that happen," he said, his voice low and deadly.

Yuvika's smile never wavered. "We'll see about that, Yash. This isn't over."

And with that, the meeting was adjourned. But Yash knew that this was only the beginning. The battle for Talwar Enterprises had begun, and only one side could emerge victorious.

Yash stormed out of the conference room, his mind racing with strategies to counter Yuvika's move. He couldn't let her win. He wouldn't let her win.

As he entered his office, Rohan looked up from his computer, concern etched on his face. "Sir, how did it go?"

Yash shook his head. "It didn't. She's offering to buy us out, or take a controlling stake. Either way, she's trying to take control."

Rohan's eyes widened. "What are we going to do?"

Yash's jaw clenched. "We're going to fight. We're going to show her that Talwar Enterprises isn't going down without a fight."

Rohan nodded, determination in his eyes. "I'm with you, sir. What's the plan?"

Yash smiled grimly. "We'll start by gathering intel on Mahajan Industries. I want to know everything about them, their investors, their weaknesses. We'll find a way to take them down."

Rohan nodded, already typing away on his computer. "I'll get started right away."

Yash turned to gaze out the window, his mind racing with possibilities. He knew it wouldn't be easy. But he was ready for the fight.

Meanwhile, Yuvika Mahajan smiled to herself as she left the building. She had expected Yash to resist. But she was confident. She had the upper hand, and she knew it.

As she entered her car, her phone buzzed. She answered, listening to the voice on the other end.

"Yes, I know. I just met with Yash Talwar. He's not going to go down without a fight."

There was a pause, and then the voice spoke again. "Don't worry, Yuvika. We have a plan. And soon, Talwar Enterprises will be yours."

Yuvika smiled, a cold, calculating smile. "I'm counting on it."

The days that followed were a blur of activity as Yash and his team worked tirelessly to gather intel on Mahajan Industries. They scoured financial reports, interviewed former employees, and even hired a private investigator to dig up dirt.

Meanwhile, Yuvika was doing the same. She had a team of experts analyzing Talwar Enterprises' weaknesses, looking for the perfect angle to strike.

The tension between the two companies was palpable, with each side waiting for the other to make the first move.

One night, as Yash was leaving the office, he received a call from an unknown number. He hesitated for a moment before answering.

"Yash Talwar," he said curtly.

"Yash, it's Ramesh. I used to work for Mahajan Industries. I have information about their plans."

Yash's ears perked up. "What kind of information?"

"I can meet you at the coffee shop on 5th Street at midnight. Come alone."

Yash's mind raced. Could this be a trap? But he had to take the risk.

At midnight, Yash walked into the coffee shop, scanning the room for any signs of danger. That's when he saw Ramesh, a nervous-looking man in his mid-30s.

"What do you know?" Yash asked, getting straight to the point.

Ramesh hesitated. "Mahajan Industries is planning to sabotage your company's biggest project. They've been secretly funding your competitor, trying to make them look better."

Yash's eyes narrowed. "Do you have proof?"

Ramesh nodded, handing Yash a folder full of documents. "This is everything I could gather. Be careful, Yash. Yuvika Mahajan will stop at nothing to win."

Yash's jaw clenched. He knew he had to act fast.

The next morning, Yash called an emergency meeting with his team. "We need to move fast," he said, slamming his fist on the table. "Mahajan Industries is trying to sabotage us. We need to counter their move."

His team sprang into action, working around the clock to secure their project and counter Mahajan Industries' sabotage.

But Yuvika was not one to give up easily. She had a plan B, and she was ready to execute it.

The battle between Talwar Enterprises and Mahajan Industries had only just begun. The question was, who would emerge victorious?

How is it?? Read on wattpad also with same username!!

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

This is getting interesting smiley2

I am eager to know what happens next

And I don't want Yuvika to win yaar

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Yash

Hey, It's getting nail-biting type interesting...and, I can see that you've taken our suggestions seriously...👌👌👌

I'm really loving this 🔥🔥🔥 electrifying rivalry between these two.

I'll be impatiently waiting to read & know who wins this race...keep writing & posting asap... ✍️✍️✍️

shaleenadmires thumbnail

Team Yash

Posted: 29 days ago

CHAPTER 3

Yuvika's eyes gleamed with determination as she gathered her team in the conference room. "We can't let Talwar Enterprises get the upper hand," she said, her voice firm. "We need to execute Plan B."

Her team nodded, familiar with the strategy. They had been preparing for this moment for weeks.

"Rohan, can you hack into Talwar's system and disrupt their communication channels?" Yuvika asked, turning to her tech expert.

Rohan nodded, his fingers already flying across his keyboard. "I'm on it."

"Akash, can you spread some rumors about Talwar's financial instability?" Yuvika asked, turning to her PR expert.

Akash nodded, a sly smile spreading across his face. "I'll make sure the news hits the headlines tomorrow."

Yuvika turned to her lawyer, Raj. "Raj, can you find a way to tie up Talwar's assets in legal battles?"

Raj nodded, his eyes gleaming with excitement. "I'll file a lawsuit by the end of the day."

Yuvika smiled, satisfied with her team's responses. "Let's move, people. We can't let Talwar Enterprises win."

Meanwhile, Yash was facing his own challenges. His team was working around the clock to secure their project, but Mahajan Industries' sabotage was taking its toll.

"Rohan, can you trace the source of the leak?" Yash asked, his eyes scanning the room.

Rohan shook his head. "It's like they have a mole inside our company."

Yash's eyes narrowed. "Find out who it is and fire them."

Just then, the door burst open and one of Yash's employees, Nalini, rushed in. "Sir, I have some bad news. Our biggest investor just pulled out, citing financial instability."

Yash's jaw clenched. "Get them back on the phone. We need to convince them to stay."

But it was too late. The damage was done. Talwar Enterprises' stock prices were plummeting, and Mahajan Industries was gaining the upper hand.

The battle between the two companies was far from over. In fact, it was only just beginning. Who would emerge victorious? Only time would tell.

Yash's eyes narrowed as he thought about the possibility of a mole within his company. He couldn't shake off the feeling that someone was feeding information to Mahajan Industries.

"Rohan, I need you to do something for me," Yash said, his voice low.

"Of course, sir. What is it?" Rohan replied, looking up from his computer.

"I want you to investigate our employees. See if anyone has been acting suspiciously or has any connections to Mahajan Industries."

Rohan's eyes widened slightly, but he nodded. "I'll get started right away."

Yash watched Rohan leave, his mind racing with possibilities. Could it be Nalini, who had just delivered the bad news about the investor? Or maybe it was Akshay, who had been acting strange lately?

Just then, his phone buzzed. It was an unknown number.

"Yash Talwar," he answered.

"Yash, it's Ramesh. I have more information about Mahajan Industries' plans."

Yash's ears perked up. "What is it?"

"They're planning to make a hostile takeover bid for Talwar Enterprises. They've already secured funding from a rival investor."

Yash's eyes widened. This was getting serious.

"Thanks, Ramesh. I owe you one."

Yash hung up the phone and immediately called an emergency meeting with his team.

"We need to act fast," he said, his voice firm. "Mahajan Industries is planning a hostile takeover. We need to secure our investors and prepare for a fight."

His team nodded, determination in their eyes.

But little did Yash know, the mole was closer than he thought. And they were watching his every move...

The meeting adjourned, and Yash's team scrambled to secure their investors and prepare for the hostile takeover. Yash, meanwhile, couldn't shake off the feeling that the mole was still out there, watching and waiting.

As he walked back to his office, he noticed Rohan typing away on his computer. "Rohan, have you found anything yet?" Yash asked.

Rohan looked up, a hint of frustration in his eyes. "Not yet, sir. But I'm close. I've been going through the employee records, and I think I've found a suspicious transaction."

Yash's ears perked up. "What kind of transaction?"

Rohan hesitated. "It's a payment to an offshore account. And the recipient's name is...Nalini."

Yash's eyes widened. Nalini, the same employee who had delivered the bad news about the investor?

"Get me Nalini's file," Yash demanded. "Now."

Rohan nodded and quickly pulled up Nalini's file on his computer. Yash scanned it quickly, his heart racing.

And then he saw it. A small note at the bottom of the file. "Nalini's husband works for Mahajan Industries."

Yash's eyes locked onto Rohan's. "It's her," he whispered. "Nalini is the mole."

Rohan's eyes widened in shock. "What do we do now, sir?"

Yash's jaw clenched. "We confront her. Now."

But as they turned to leave, they were met with a surprise. Nalini was standing in the doorway, a sly smile spreading across her face.

"You'll never stop us," she said, her voice dripping with malice. "Mahajan Industries will take over Talwar Enterprises, and there's nothing you can do to stop it."

Yash's eyes narrowed. "We'll see about that."

Nalini's smile grew wider as she pulled out a small device from her pocket. "You see, Yash, I've been playing a little trick on you. This device has been transmitting all your company's secrets to Mahajan Industries."

Yash's eyes widened in horror as he realized the extent of Nalini's betrayal.

Rohan sprang into action, trying to grab the device from Nalini's hand. But she was too quick, and she tossed it to the floor, shattering it into pieces.

"It's too late," she sneered. "The damage is done. Mahajan Industries has all the information they need to take you down."

Yash's face twisted in anger. "You're fired, Nalini. And I'll make sure you pay for your betrayal."

Nalini just laughed. "You can't touch me, Yash. I have protection from Mahajan Industries. And soon, I'll be running this company."

With that, she turned and walked out of the office, leaving Yash and Rohan stunned and furious.

But Yash didn't waste any time. He immediately called a meeting with his legal team to discuss their options.

"We need to act fast," he said, his voice firm. "We can't let Mahajan Industries get away with this."

His legal team nodded in agreement, and they began brainstorming strategies to take down Mahajan Industries and protect Talwar Enterprises.

Meanwhile, Yuvika Mahajan was watching the scene unfold from her office, a satisfied smile on her face.

"It's working," she said to her assistant. "Talwar Enterprises is crumbling from the inside out."

But little did she know, Yash Talwar was not one to give up easily. He was planning a counterattack, one that would take Mahajan Industries by surprise...

(Next chapter is going to be interestingsmiley36) Just comment how is it??

(I don't know much about this app so, if anyone want to ask me something you can dm me on insta with same username @shaleenadmires_ )

Edited by shaleenadmires - 27 days ago
naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Yash

I've a confusion here & I'm sorry to ask you this question here only, because I don't use insta. Is the tech expert named Rohan working with Yuvika, same person working with Yash? If both these persons named Rohan is the same guy, then shouldn’t he be the one who was & still is backstabbing Yash?

BTW, the chapter is wonderful...❤️❤️❤️

But, I'm very much curious to know how Yash is going to counter attack Yuvika. Also, I want to know, why Yuvika wants to take over Talwar Industries so desperately. If the reason is only the business rivalry, or, there is some personal rivalry as well? I really don't wish to read about the same personal rivalry crap which the serial is currently feeding the viewers forcefully.

shaleenadmires thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: naaheean

I've a confusion here & I'm sorry to ask you this question here only, because I don't use insta. Is the tech expert named Rohan working with Yuvika, same person working with Yash? If both these persons named Rohan is the same guy, then shouldn’t he be the one who was & still is backstabbing Yash?

BTW, the chapter is wonderful...❤️❤️❤️

But, I'm very much curious to know how Yash is going to counter attack Yuvika. Also, I want to know, why Yuvika wants to take over Talwar Industries so desperately. If the reason is only the business rivalry, or, there is some personal rivalry as well? I really don't wish to read about the same personal rivalry crap which the serial is currently feeding the viewers forcefully.

Rohan is the same guy, and yes there is no personal rivalry but maybe something happen in past..!! but there is a lots of twist going to happen.. hope fully you'll love it..