shaleenadmires thumbnail

Team Yash

Posted: 1 months ago

In the high-stakes world of corporate giants, where suits and ties reign supreme, love is the ultimate rebel. Yash, the CEO with a heart of gold, and Yuvika, the feisty executive with a mind of steel, find themselves entwined in a dance of power and passion. As they navigate the cutthroat landscape of mergers and acquisitions, their initial animosity blossoms into a forbidden love that threatens to upend their careers and their lives. In the boardroom, they must confront their own demons, and make impossible choices between ambition and affection. Will their love flourish in the shadows, or will the harsh glare of the corporate world extinguish its flame? In this tale of love and power, Yash and Yuvika must confront the ultimate question: can their love survive the boardroom???

Should i write this ff or not???

Edited by shaleenadmires - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Of course. Please write it.

Aishagokhale thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Super excited.... Plz give it a shot๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Yash

Please go ahead with this...๐Ÿ‘

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team Bhidur

That's an interesting premise!! Go ahead dear! smiley27

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Do write and tag me in that thread

shaleenadmires thumbnail

Team Yash

First chapter:

Yash Shalini Talwar, CEO of Talwar Enterprises, stood confidently in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows of his office, gazing out at the Mumbai skyline. His eyes narrowed as he contemplated the latest challenge to his company's dominance. "Sir, we have a problem," his assistant, Rohan, announced, entering the room with a somber expression. Yash turned, his eyes piercing. "What kind of problem?" "Yuvika Mahajan, the CEO of Mahajan Industries, is making a move to acquire our company." Yash's jaw clenched. "That's impossible. We're the leading player in the market." Rohan hesitated. "She has the backing of some powerful investors. This could get ugly." Yash's mind raced. He would not let anyone threaten his company's success. Least of all, Yuvika Mahajan. "Schedule a meeting with her," Yash ordered, his voice firm. "I'll show her what it means to mess with Talwar Enterprises." Yash's eyes never left the window as he spoke, his mind already racing with strategies to counter Yuvika's move. He could feel Rohan's hesitant gaze on him, but he didn't need reassurance. He knew what was at stake. "Rohan, get me everything you can on Mahajan Industries and their investors," Yash instructed, his voice firm. "I want to know their strengths, weaknesses, and every skeletons they have in their closet." Rohan nodded and quickly exited the room, leaving Yash to his thoughts. Yash's gaze turned inward, his mind replaying the rise of Talwar Enterprises. He had built this company from scratch, pouring his heart and soul into it. No one was going to take that away from him. Especially not Yuvika Mahajan. A spark of determination ignited within him. He would show her what it meant to challenge Yash Talwar. The sound of his phone buzzing broke the silence. Yash turned, his eyes narrowing as he read the message from Rohan. "Yuvika Mahajan is waiting in the conference room," the message read. Yash's jaw clenched.

It was time to face the enemy. With a confident stride, Yash walked out of his office, ready to take on Yuvika Mahajan and defend his company's dominance. As Yash entered the conference room, Yuvika Mahajan looked up from her phone, her eyes locking onto his with a fierce intensity. Her sharp jawline and piercing green eyes seemed to bore into his soul, but Yash didn't flinch. "Yuvika," he said, his voice firm but polite. "Thank you for coming." Yuvika's smile was icy. "The pleasure is mine, Yash. I see you're still as confident as ever." Yash's eyes narrowed. "I have every reason to be. Talwar Enterprises is the leading player in this market, and I won't let anyone take that away from me." Yuvika leaned back in her chair, steepling her fingers together. "We'll see about that, Yash. Mahajan Industries has the resources and expertise to take your company to the next level. And with our investors backing us, I'm confident we can make this happen." Yash snorted. "You think a few investors and some flashy presentations are going to scare me off? I've built this company from scratch, Yuvika. I know every inch of it, every strength and weakness. You're just a predator trying to swoop in and steal what's mine." Yuvika's eyes flashed, but she kept her cool. "I'm not here to steal anything, Yash. I'm here to make a deal. And if you're smart, you'll listen to what I have to say."

The air was electric with tension as the two CEOs faced off, their words hanging in the air like a challenge.

How is it??? It's too short but try to write long chapter about 1000+ words...

Edited by shaleenadmires - 1 months ago
naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Yash

Hey, don't worry, to me it is an interesting start, I loved it. Let's see, what more you've stored in for us in the next chapters.

A suggestion from me: Please try to keep the dialogue conversations part separated from the narrative lines & paragraphs. You've mixed both these parts which is making the length of the chapter look short, but actually it isn't. And, it will also make the chapter easy for the readers to read & understand clearly.

I've sent you a buddy request. Please do accept the request & tag, or, pm me from the next time, whenever you update the next chapter. I'll be waiting eagerly to read & explore more.

Edited by naaheean - 1 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Wonderful start, dear!! Their meeting was electric! smiley36 (see what I did there?) The tashan is ONNN!

Like Naheean rightly mentioned, add a bit more space, keep the paragraphs smaller, not more then 2-4 lines each.

Waiting for more!

Aajao re, padhne!

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh wow.

Please continue. This is ๐Ÿ”ฅrivalry