Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

I also feel very sad whenever this part comes

But that time ShreeRam was already crowned as King of Ayodhya and took the oath of well being of Praja and put henceforth this responsibility on top. He did try to escape with Sita maata but Bharat did not agree to rule Ayodhya...as per RS Ramayan

Right now he isn't still

Hmm Raj dharm above everything else

That part still upsets I agree

Infact yeh Aaj vanar ke liye side Lena can say just a part. This was never shown in any ramayan

chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Surpi ka kya hua aur uske bhaiya ka smiley39

Aayegi aayegi ram rajyaabhishek ke baad

Mujhe toh woh track samaj hi nahi aa rahi hai.

That's why calling her new brother as sasta ravan. .

Sasta isliye ki iski costume ka kapda sasta Mila hoga toh full dress diya

Lankesh dashanan ravan mahenga ravan hoga and uske kapde designer kapde the costly. That's why cost cutting karke short pants pehna Diya usko πŸ˜‚

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

One good thing about Swastik.Their soundtracks and OSts and bgm are done amazingly well..Since singers can be be hired at cheap rates owing to contracts they sign with Sony TV for Indian Idol,they have some good quality music ians and singers .Pure merit there!!

But they take it to the bottom by their extremely pathetic vfx ,artificial sets and inappropriate costumes.πŸ™„

Tell me about itsmiley20

The whole war sequence was ruined because of bad vfx and bad war choreography

Can't believe same production house had made mahabharata of star plus , the war sequence was amazing there πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Tell me about itsmiley20

The whole war sequence was ruined because of bad vfx and bad war choreography

Can't believe same production house had made mahabharata of star plus , the war sequence was amazing there πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Yes,songs were good..

But casting of a lot of actors and story line was beyond pathetic.Adding controversial stuff to have more TRPs was unbearable and unprofessional.This comment might get some heat with the MB fans.but still...πŸ™πŸ™

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Yes,songs were good..

But casting of a lot of actors and story line was beyond pathetic.Adding controversial stuff to have more TRPs was unbearable and unprofessional.This comment might get some heat with the MB fans.but still...πŸ™πŸ™

I loved MB casting though controversial plot lines I agree , I especially didn't liked how they handled whole draupadi Suchandra Arjun relationship.

And drama add karna to itv waalo ka jabam siddh Adhikar hai πŸ˜‚

Celinacrescent thumbnail

I loved MB casting though controversial plot lines I agree , I especially didn't liked how they handled whole draupadi Suchandra Arjun relationship.

And drama add karna to itv waalo ka jabam siddh Adhikar hai πŸ˜‚

One of the reasons why it became a hit was because it was telecasted after years since first MB got released.The audience ,their tastes changed.Another version of ekta kapoor version tanked 😁😁.So for the generation in between it became a hit.

Not just Draupadi angle..

Karna 's angle was also done in a controversial manner.

In the 1st version also , many things were shown poorly and wrongly just to create controversyπŸ™‚

Celinacrescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

I think yes episode is watchable thoda over laga but compared to yday can watch. Now ramji refuses to enter ayodhya till kaikkeyi comes. Yeh thoda over lag raha hai

Remember,how they are going to stretch the episodes 😁😁😁😁

Celinacrescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Chalo happy diwali every one

Ramji enters ayodhya but griha pravesh nahii karenge jab tak kakiye aarti nahi karengi

Shivji parvathi also come on earth their costume is really funny

Good part banshee two not seen yet

Vanar ki Masti was cute

Ramji acknowledge his vanar veer even better

Yes shatru bhaiya got good dialogue

Lakshman ji only smiling

Rath par ram sita rest on side on ground walking

Not so good part bit lengthy dialogue and importance of kaikeyi

Can watch episode

Shiv and Parvati wore the same costume when they both travel to Mithila to narrate the story of Ram a d Tadaka vadh to Janak.Inko bhi vahi dress chipka diya .

Agar Trikaal darshi Ramaasrey banke ate jo shaadi vale episode mein they aur Sita ji ko mudrika dete hain ,toh zyada real lagta.Because he requests Ram to give Darshan again...

Edited by Celinacrescent - 25 days ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

One of the reasons why it became a hit was because it was telecasted after years since first MB got released.The audience ,their tastes changed.Another version of ekta kapoor version tanked 😁😁.So for the generation in between it became a hit.

Not just Draupadi angle..

Karna 's angle was also done in a controversial manner.

In the 1st version also , many things were shown poorly and wrongly just to create controversyπŸ™‚

They do that with every story tbh, jab tak usse kuch negative teachings nahi milti I don't mind much , Pura sahi version to koi nahi dikhata

chatterbox thumbnail

They do that with every story tbh, jab tak usse kuch negative teachings nahi milti I don't mind much , Pura sahi version to koi nahi dikhata

Tum log us Mahabharata ki bol rahe ho saurab Raj Jain wali.

Maine beech mein dekha tha but but but br Chopra ki Mahabharata se alag nahi dekh payi main πŸ˜‚

Yes kekta ne toh satynaash kar diya

Mujhe lagta hai and I m sure there r many ki apni history dharm granth ko wahi banaye Jo sahi dikha sake without too much chhed chaad

Sabke bas ki nahi yeh dikhana