Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

KJO got DP to open up, without giving her a chance to properly think through her answers.

smiley37 And what a PR nightmare that turned out to be! A total headache for both indeed smiley8

The whole world had a field day because of that smiley36

Almost everyone had a feast 🤪

Edited by Surly_Devil - 26 days ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

She's too dumb to realise she is a hypocrite. Pretty privilege gets her far enough to be able to live with zero self awareness. Unless she's a good actress in real life and is playing the bimbo.

smiley37

You summed it up perfectly, my friend! 😎 Even I don’t understand her at times smiley23

Very ‘complex’ person indeed 🤖

Surly_Devil thumbnail

And also remember the legendary MyChoice? smiley37

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

And also remember the legendary MyChoice? smiley37

She made the biggest joke out of that smiley21

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Deepika’s hypocrisy and double standards gets exposed again!

smiley37

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/s/mE9gCw4jzk

Why dont u watch emily in paris in your free time?or koi job dhund lo..ik its frustrating ainvayi ghar mein beithe rehnasmiley19

Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

She made the biggest joke out of that smiley21

/ddjdjdj fjfkdjd fjfkfifif fjdjdkd djfjfjd

Surly_Devil thumbnail

And also remember this particularly juicy incident? smiley37

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

/ddjdjdj fjfkdjd fjfkfifif fjdjdkd djfjfjd

That was so bad ! She sounded like a desi version of the Siri lady . The campaign basically said " Sl_t shaming is bad because we are all sl_ts and there's nothing you can do about it ". Her apology was worse. She said she didn't know what it was about or something. With a past like hers only an incredibly stupid person would agree to do that. Quite the choice.

Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

That was so bad ! She sounded like a desi version of the Siri lady . The campaign basically said " Sl_t shaming is bad because we are all sl_ts and there's nothing you can do about it ". Her apology was worse. She said she didn't know what it was about or something. With a past like hers only an incredibly stupid person would agree to do that. Quite the choice.

smiley37 OMG even I got similar vibes as well!

The entire My Choice video was just so bloody problematic smiley29 Now that is what you call Toxic Feminism 101 smiley26

And also forget her apology…remember how she threw the director of My Choice…I mean Homi Adajania(her very special dear friend…ahem ahem! smiley2)…..under the bus roght after the immense backlash that My Choice video got? The general public literally butchered her for it and so she ditched Homi and disassociated herself from the campaign entirely. What an opportunist she is smiley39

Maybe that’s why I didn’t feel so sorry for her after the KWK fiasco(for which she was brutally trolled and slaughtered by all and sundry) because it’s really extremely hard to feel sorry for a person like Deepika…for obvious reasons!

Anyways both Sonam and Sonakshi summed it up perfectly, so kudos to both girls for calling a spade a spade 👍👏👏

https://tribune.com.pk/story/862428/empowerment-is-about-employment-not-about-sex-sonakshi-sinha?amp=1

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/sonam-kapoor-elitist-women-think-male-bashing-makes-you-a-true-feminist/articleshow/46804810.cms

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Personally so so so so boooored of these repeated judgemental threads by fazgostoso (Gaurav) indulging in repeated hate towards certain people and still getting the repeated (wished) answers... boaaah...(just coming to write that, not interested in any postings in those threads anymore)...

Don't know what people here think about this...it's like an 'infection' (to me!) smiley2 smiley36

Edited by Clochette - 26 days ago