Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Ranbir Kapoor FC on Twitter are on SRK hate train since long. smiley36smiley37

These trains need to stop.

Take a bus to Pleasantville

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

That case against Aryaan was fake, he was framed for ulterior motives...

Even after legit investigations, nothing was proved against him.

On a side note: If consuming marijunana (which is not even a hard drug) is such a serious crime, toh holi waalay din puuri puuri sanskaari families ko bhi pakda aur arrest kiya karo naa jo bhang kay glass kay glass aur baaltiyon ki baaltiyaan ghatq kay chakraaye huway naach rahay aur ghoom rahay hotay hai, khullay aam....YEH HAI ASLI HYPOCRISY.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This is why no one who stans Ranbir can seriously claim to be a SRK fan. It's simply physically impossible. Anyone who was actively rooting for Animal and Ranbir to win the Filmfare over SRK should have their SRK fan card revoked.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

But why? I thought RK and SRK fans are bhai-bhai smiley3

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

SRK is sort of a phoney. Not as bad as Amitabh but still. He's not as empathetic or caring as he thinks he is. He mostly cares about his stardom and money. Puts very little thought into everything else. So he ends up saying things that sound terrible but I don't think he means them. He obviously didn't in this case. It's an unfortunate coincidence that his son was framed almost two decades later. It has more to do with him being a movie star who played 'adorable' stalkers in his films than his age or generation. And this was on Simi's show. Imagine KJo with pearls and a pole up his butt. That's her. The show was basically gossip and intrigue. You have to take these clips with a grain of salt.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I was going to comment on the video but I clicked the link. Check the profile and cover photo. This video is cropped by Ranbir đŸș fan and is a huge fan of animal moviesmiley37a movie where Ranbir degrades women and tell his wife don’t marry if I don’t come where he already sleeping with bhabhi 2. I don’t like to believe that Srk trained his son to be a Casanova guy. Even though Ananya has a crush on him, he never flirt backed with her (according to Ananya he ignores her all the time) he does not make false promises and that is why I do respect him. He respect his father a lot and that comes when parents show powerful parenting at home.

In the beginning of Srk career, he has said a lot of things which he was joke and much later he calmed his humor.

What Srk has earned today, it is his own hard work. From sleeping on the streets to owning a mansion in Mumbai is not everyone’s cup of tea.

đŸș fans on that account need to post on their favorite actor.smiley20

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

The irony of RK fan calling out someone else’s hypocrisy and hating them for it 😂. First look at who you Stan and who you are pointing fingers at SRK at his worst can never match up to RK best so please stop

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

But why? I thought RK and SRK fans are bhai-bhai smiley3

Yeah they had a lot of brotherhood bw them. They have been at loggerheads since last year. smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah they had a lot of brotherhood bw them. They have been at loggerheads since last year. smiley36

Is the bhai-chara bond due to them cheating on their partners?