Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Yeah…call the girl names and worship the man at the same time.smiley12

The actual home breaker is srk who had an affair while he was married.
lili75 thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

It's still an issue??? And of all things taking a Karan-PC interaction as `source' smiley36

SRK didn't hinder - at the time of Don 2 shooting/promotion - that people speculated but he 'drew a line' (with Gauri's help who is more skilled at that) after PC seriously hinted (through her own pr in India) at an affair which PC wanted but didn't happen (which he made very clear to her in front of friends at an occasion overseas).

As a celebrity who strives - as celebrities usually do - on being present in the public mind, she never ceased to milk a certain part of her life...and here, she seems to get never-ending 'help' with members always rehashing/posting the same old stories - predominently to showcase their dislike for SRK... it really becomes quite immature over the years...

can you tell me what you mean by "an affair which PC wanted but didn't happen (which he made very clear to her in front of friends at an occasion...)" ?

Sometimes I think they did have an affair and other times I think she made one with her PR.

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtube.com/shorts/lRmSVM_zG2Y

Remember when Priyanka claimed to be a victim of reverse racism from Black girls in her high school? All the while doing racially charged, antiblack scenes in Fashion and endorsing fairness creams?

A shittier pop-'feminist' there hasn't been.

chooseme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She is a homebreaker and so is he. Nothing wrong with what Gauri did. Someone tries to ruin your life, you ruin theirs back. She is the lioness defending her family. What SRK went through at home, we will never know, because they have to put up the image of a happy couple in public. Bollywood actresses are known for breaking other women's homes to settle their own. PC tried to invade the wrong territories. She should just shut up and face the consequences of her actions, she surely is not a victim.

Edited by chooseme - 13 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lili75

can you tell me what you mean by "an affair which PC wanted but didn't happen (which he made very clear to her in front of friends at an occasion...)" ?

Sometimes I think they did have an affair and other times I think she made one with her PR.

bold: Your decision... I myself have told - throughout the years in different threads - what I wanted to tell. Now, I'm genuinely bored and don't care anymore if people still want to believe in a manufactured rumour. Their choice.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

https://youtube.com/shorts/lRmSVM_zG2Y

Remember when Priyanka claimed to be a victim of reverse racism from Black girls in her high school? All the while doing racially charged, antiblack scenes in Fashion and endorsing fairness creams?

A shittier pop-'feminist' there hasn't been.

Wow. I remember that scene from Fashion which aged badly even for 2008. So blatantly racist. But I had no idea that she made incriminating remarks against African Americans in her interviews either. Before clicking on the link, I was thinking that there's no way she could make such a statement on American TV but now I realize why she felt safe alleging who exactly targeted her because it was for an Indian audience. She's astute enough to never claim she was targeted with racism by African Americans in an American interview.

Originally posted by: lili75

I used to think there was an affair too because I blindly believed the media and also PC. In part because I was a huge fan of hers and wasn't aware of her problematic history. Only in the last few years did I get exposed to how fake PC really is and all the lies and manipulations she's used to prop up her image, at everyone else's expense, and I can't really believe anything she says.

The most damning evidence against her is that she's offered no proof. All she has is vague statements and claims. She did the same with Tom Hiddleston in the US when she leaked to the media that they were in a relationship when there was no such thing. I think I fully lost all trust in her is when I learned that Sophie Turner only unfollowed PC out of all her in-laws after her divorce because PC was selling messy stories of the divorce to the tabloids.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bekind

Srk said she is like his sister.

Oh really. Real brother and sistersmiley36

Some Pics of the Special Bond between Priyanka and SRK ...Some Pics of the Special Bond between Priyanka and SRK ...

lili75 thumbnail

Edited by lili75 - 12 days ago

Word Count: 0

lili75 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

bold: Your decision... I myself have told - throughout the years in different threads - what I wanted to tell. Now, I'm genuinely bored and don't care anymore if people still want to believe in a manufactured rumour. Their choice.

I meant what do you mean by "(which he made very clear to her in front of friends at an occasion...)", i'm not aware what happened ?what did he say to her ? when ? when I watch their interviews i caught him a few times being annoyed by her and not really liking her (side eye, snarky remarks, subtle gesture to tell her to shut up) and i don't understand how people don't even see it, that's why personally i don't think he actually even like her. btw i am new on the forum, sorry if you already talk about it, i don't have time to search all the forum :-(

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Okay, I understand this. It had been a private get-together and what had been said there has to kept private...but you can imagine what he may have said to someone bragging having got 'cosy' with him to insinuate something that never happened.

I admire your observation skills...and yes, she really challenged his patience... it's not that he dislikes PC, he just dislikes a certain behaviour (e.g.faking, pretending, bragging, showing-off) which he dislikes in general when it isn't part of a role.