Who has not been able to maintain their beauty standards? - Page 2

Poll

Who has not been able to maintain their beauty standards?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: diasingh2

I understand some polls/posts can be nasty.

But it's quite insensitive and tone-deaf to include a Stage-4 cancer survivor like Manisha in a poll like this and calling her aunty or what not. smiley11

#RefuseToVote

I did not even know that Manisha Koirala had cancer. Only Aishu janu fan can think in such a twisted manner to malign my (Rani fan) reputation

Edited by MrChatVsNorway - 3 months ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

It is very unlikely that the topic opener added Manisha’s name KNOWINGLY that she used to be a cancer surviver (btw Sonali is also a cancer surviver).

I know the TM through my interactions here on the forum, he is one of the sweetest members and a good guy.

He is a diehard Rani fan, and although I stated many nasty, personal and mean things to him about Rani, he never stoop down to any personal level with me, unlike most members and always remained civil and respectful , that is a proof enough of his good heart and non malicious nature...

so it's very unlikely that such a person will knowingly make fun of someone's cancer.

And btw what Manisha lookslike now has to do a lot with her natural aging factor, and not with her cancer, which she had once.

So not shunning the poll for this reason, doubting the "intentions" of the poll maker.

peace out

You know me so wellsmiley36 I had no idea she had cancer.
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

I did not even know that Manisha Koirala had cancer. Only Aishu janu fan can think in such a twisted manner to malign my (Rani fan) reputation

Itnay pyar se

Itni shiddat se

itni baar

baar baar

lagataar

toh Abhishek nay bhi Aish ko Janu keh kar nahi bulaaya ho ga the way you always call her.

Maan lo, you have unrecognized muhabbat for Aishwarya in your heart, which your conscious mind haven't registered yet 😂

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Itnay pyar se

Itni shiddat se

itni baar

baar baar

lagataar

toh Abhishek nay bhi Aish ko Janu keh kar nahi bulaaya ho ga the way you always call her.

Maan lo, you have unrecognized muhabbat for Aishwarya in your heart, which your conscious mind haven't registered yet 😂

I hope you know why I call her Aishu janu ?smiley36
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rani mukherjee. Cant imagine she was tina in kkhh.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

Rani mukherjee. Cant imagine she was tina in kkhh.

I am sorry but going by recent Rani appearances, she hasnt used any botox and looks perfectly suited as per her age
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

I hope you know why I call her Aishu janu ?smiley36

Janu = beloved

aur kya? 🤔