Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: e1t53e

I am also saying the same thing. That such question won’t even arise.

That’s Nani, humility personified. smiley27

When is Arshad apologizing for his poor choice of words.?

You still don’t understand it do you! Arshad has every right to have an opinion and share it, but his choice of words is poor.

You are not saying the same. The question don’t arise because it is hypothetical and i can’t answer on behalf of him. It has nothing to do with humility or choice of words.

Why would anyone apologise for criticising a character?!!! His choice of words aren’t poor.

Nani admitted he was reacting without properly listening to the conversation. That is his mistake. He has not apologised, he just regrets.

in bold - apparently some people take it so personally 🫢

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

I don't agree with Nani's comments either. But there is no need to denigrate him. He has carved out his own space in Tollywood and is a wonderful actor to boot. I'll put him at Shahid level. He's Tollywood's answer to sensible cinema and does not need to resort to dirty tricks for so-called 2 minutes of "fame".

To each her own. I dont know who Nani is, and after this petty behavior, I’d definitely conclude that I am not missing anything in life. smiley14

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SakZ

You are not saying the same. The question don’t arise because it is hypothetical and i can’t answer on behalf of him. It has nothing to do with humility or choice of words.

Why would anyone apologise for criticising a character?!!! His choice of words aren’t poor.

Nani admitted he was reacting without properly listening to the conversation. That is his mistake. He has not apologised, he just regrets.

in bold - apparently some people take it so personally 🫢

Didn’t you say you were not his spokesperson?

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

To each her own. I dont know who Nani is, and after this petty behavior, I’d definitely conclude that I am not missing anything in life. smiley14

I envy you your utter confidence in your choices. Live long enough and you'll come to learn that people you might not like personally can actually be quite good at their jobs.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 23 days ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

I envy you your utter confidence in your choices. Live long enough and you'll come to learn that people you might not like personally can actually be quite good at their jobs.

I am actually quite old (older than you might think smiley36). They can be great or even greatest at their jobs, not necessarily be good enough as human beings and again as I said, I would be glad not knowing anything about them. smiley15

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

South superstars are not humble as their fans claim...They have God complex and their fans behave like worshippers...Any criticism will be considered ''blasphemy'' and appropriate actions will be taken by fans...While the so called stars act ''humble , polite, innocent , shy what not...Legendary acting off the screensmiley36

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 22 days ago

From what I read on Twitter, AW took a nasty jibe at Prabhas. I don't know Nani, not familiar with South cinema that much but if he stood up for his fellow actor, it shows how much he has respect for fellow colleague. Not liking Prabhas or his acting is one thing, everyone can have an opinion but he is a pretty unproblematic guy & amidst all this, AW might be getting his 2 rs publicity but Prabhas sure coming across as the nice guy.