Frequent Posters

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Say hello to my buddy Kim Jong Un when you're passing North Korea 🙌

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

After living there for three months, my tuvacha turned into glass looking skin.

and then I woke up.

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Main toh sirf sapne mein ghoomi hoon S. Korea.....so my experience won't matter...smiley36

On a serious note.....I have heard about a lot of racism in Japan ......but not in SK...

I hope not as I’m planking to Goto both this summer. What kinda racism did u hear I’m curious ?

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I have been to Japan, it is pretty good

Tell me on that . I’m going there. How was toyoko? And what did u eat there. I’m worried on that as I don’t like sushi and mostly eat vegetarian,

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

I have only and only wanted to visit Japan, when it happens I hope I get to inform you. May you also get to tick off everything from your bucket list.

I plan to go this summer and I’m nervous on it but my relatives want to visit the place so once I go I can tell you on that and hoping to get tips by those who went. The TM ( Nora) says she’s been there so I will ask her on it more. I’m mostly used to traveling to European countries. Yet I want to travel as much as I can. Also there are travel packages and student packages that are arranged by the airlines making it more cost effective and still get to visit the high end and tourist places without breaking the bank.
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I plan to go this summer and I’m nervous on it but my relatives want to visit the place so once I go I can tell you on that and hoping to get tips by those who went. The TM ( Nora) says she’s been there so I will ask her on it more. I’m mostly used to traveling to European countries. Yet I want to travel as much as I can. Also there are travel packages and student packages that are arranged by the airlines making it more cost effective and still get to visit the high end and tourist places without breaking the bank.

Thank you for suggestions. Have twice the fun from my side please

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

From what I have seen SK seems like a very traditional and strict country even with their own people but in general people speak well and say it's a very safe country..As a Kpop fan it's a place that I really want to visit, recently the BTS Festa was celebrated and there were people from all over the World they seemed comfortable.

https://youtu.be/Ug4_jOdnQH0?si=A8-RUa0rrev2QiMv