Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Where is the lie though? Nani didn’t say a thing about anyone’s acting. When was the last t8me Arshad was discussed, even for his great acting?

Arshad's circuit is more iconic than Prabhas n the other actor's whole career

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't understand why tollywood fans are even defending Nani..His comment is actually worse than the original "joker" comment. Why do we have to take everything so personally? Why do we have to make everything about North vs South? It would've atleast made sense if the industry outraged about SRK's "idli sambar" comment made on RC. That was actually racist. But this? It was just an opinion about Prabhas' character in the film.. And moreover, Prabhas lost his charm as an actor post bahubali. Any honest person wouldn't deny.

Edited by Pyaricetamol - 25 days ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

I dont remember the last time anyone discussed Arshad here so much. smiley36 But Prabhas has been a constant and then people write..Prabhas who.smiley36 You'll needed Prabhas to remind you'll what a great actor Arshad is and it took Arshad to name drop Prabhas to make everyone realize he exists and he is a great actor. Chalo good for him..love Arshad, Love Prabhas..will watch their movies anywaysmiley37

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

It’s true prabhas acting recently has been avg but he is still a bigger star than Arshad will ever dream to be.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

It’s true prabhas acting recently has been avg but he is still a bigger star than Arshad will ever dream to be.

When did Arshad claim he is bigger star than Prabhas?

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Are we still on this eh ? smiley36

Let me admit something, I know both Prabhas and Arshad and and this is the first time I am made aware of the existence of this Nani person due to this comment. So I think it’s this Nani guy/gal who’s having the biggest fame of his/her life by commenting on Arshad-Prabhas fiasco. smiley44 Can we ignore this person ?

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

Exactly!

It’s so funny how people are so triggered about Arshad the superstar whose movies even they never watched in the theater hence he had been pushed into the oblivion,, getting called out that they are coming up with kuch bhi.

I think the actual burn is because Prabhas is the biggest star India has ever produced.. They are just frustrated that after 40 years of slogging, their hamming star is not able to beat Prabhas. They are just using Arshad’s khanda to release their frustration otherwise bechare ko poochte bhi nahi the. 🤣

Edited by e1t53e - 25 days ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I dont remember the last time anyone discussed Arshad here so much. smiley36 But Prabhas has been a constant and then people write..Prabhas who.smiley36 You'll needed Prabhas to remind you'll what a great actor Arshad is and it took Arshad to name drop Prabhas to make everyone realize he exists and he is a great actor. Chalo good for him..love Arshad, Love Prabhas..will watch their movies anywaysmiley37

This! Saara frustration about Prabhas dominating the Indian BO movie after movie after movie nikal raha hai Arshad ke naam pe. Varna bechare ko koi poochte bhi nahi the. Chalo if this will make people support Arshad and make them watch his movies, sou non actor superstars like Prabhas and Saarukhwa aur kurbaan karne ke liye tyaar hai us par.🤌

Edited by e1t53e - 25 days ago
Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

That was not a random comment btw. The interviewer asked Arshad if he watched any movies lately and that is when Arshad goes on to talk about Kalki, Srikanth etc.

I haven't seen Kalki yet, so can't comment about Prabhas here.

In general though, I don't like Prabhas at all. I find him totally devoid of any acting skills. He's also not a looker. The worst part about him are his eyes. Gosh, he's got dead eyes! smiley6

Bahubali is the only movie of his that I watched and liked. The dude lucked out and totally owes his career to Rajamouli.

True. He acts same in all his movies.

Bahubali was a movie of a lifetime. Any other actor would done it and the movie would have made same business.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

But Nani is a great actor.