Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Arre yaar I am sorry if anything I said hurt you.......but kitna attack ho raha on Alia,Bira and SRK since last 2 days....ye bhi toh dekho....I really didn't care about Shraddha....I just thought she is cunning that is all...smiley36

who is targeting srk? Aur kyyn aur Kahan? I wanna join that fight

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

smiley36 koi trolling nhi sharook faltu ma rona ha bussmiley37

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Arre yaar I am sorry if anything I said hurt you.......but kitna attack ho raha on Alia,Bira and SRK since last 2 days....ye bhi toh dekho....I really didn't care about Shraddha....I just thought she is cunning that is all...smiley36

ok forum ki shradha kapoor ji smiley9
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes. Only your favorites are getting bashed. Baaki sab ki toh aarti utaari ja rahi hai. 😭

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

haan..right here Munnasmiley36

first you tell me whats with this language you throwing around , 'pelna', such impact stree 2 nah?smiley36

'Shraddha neh pelh diya'

'Shradha neh alia ke stardom parr mooth diya'

whats all this from you; seriously i thought you were one of those gentleman on this forumsmiley36

and whats interesting is all this is enjoyed by the member & party whom you have quoted smiley36

anyways...if you this is the way you going to take your bhadaas carry on. smiley36

and rahi baat your quote ki...let that member find me; quote over and ove, certainly I hold importance. i don't have time to flip pages for these kinda shitssmiley36i know this member pretty well, found him/her very active in katrina passport topic. smiley36let the member take time, cos currently he/she busy with RK and Alia character assassination.

What Katrina passport topic? Kuch bhi? Just because you were caught in the dumps, don’t try to drag down others to your level. I just googled and this is what I found. smiley24Find me my posts there, but you cannot because obviously you are pulling things from thin air. Ek toh chori, upar se seena jori…calm down, go get a glass of water or something.smiley26

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1532242?pn=4

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Since Rao is the common link between Shraddha, Jahnvi getting BIG FEMALE CENTRIC hits, will Alia cash on this and sign film with him? Or will she replace Shraddha in horror universe and enter as Bhediyaa's wife?

DISCUSS

these words are oxymorons and everyone and their dogs know that janhvi had only flops after her debut and that includes Mr and Mrs Mahi which was a FLOP.

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Yes. Only your favorites are getting bashed. Baaki sab ki toh aarti utaari ja rahi hai. 😭

Did I start it?? You guys have a humongous......or should I say....monstrous sense of entitlement........You expect topics after topics bashing Alia, Ranbir and SRK....but God forbid ...if their fans respond ...then all hell breaks loose.......

So what do you want to say.......it should be heads I win, tails you lose??? I saw you so much entertained in the Alia and Bira bashing threads.....but you don't want us to respond.....Did anyone complain about Shaitan...that why is he opening threads after threads....to bash other actors??

Do u think it is fair to blame us??

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Since Rao is the common link between Shraddha, Jahnvi getting BIG FEMALE CENTRIC hits, will Alia cash on this and sign film with him? Or will she replace Shraddha in horror universe and enter as Bhediyaa's wife?

DISCUSS

@bold: lol wait what.. smiley37

Alia has refused to work with Varun so have heard so no chance. That's why varun Bhediya coming in Stree 3 to do love triangle with stree mere pass ana & vicky pleezzz side main ho jana...

e1t53e thumbnail

Did I start it?? You guys have a humongous......or should I say....monstrous sense of entitlement........You expect topics after topics bashing Alia, Ranbir and SRK....but God forbid ...if their fans respond ...then all hell breaks loose.......

So what do you want to say.......it should be heads I win, tails you lose??? I saw you so much entertained in the Alia and Bira bashing threads.....but you don't want us to respond.....Did anyone complain about Shaitan...that why is he opening threads after threads....to bash other actors??

Do u think it is fair to blame us??

What is this you guys Vs Us? Koi gang war chal raha hai kya? smiley24 At least I don’t operate as a gang.

Looks like you are taking all this too seriously and taking it to heart.smiley22

Originally posted by: e1t53e

What is this you guys Vs Us? Koi gang war chal raha hai kya? smiley24 At least I don’t operate as a gang.

Looks like you are taking all this too seriously and taking it to heart.smiley22

You blamed me.....so?? Do u want me to not respond at all??

No I don't take anything on this silly forum to heart.....woh toh weekend hai.....warna itna time kiske paas hota hai....smiley36