Posted: 13 years ago
hehehehe
never been big fan od deepika
butt her answerss..are awesomee..i love ranbir..but yeah
gosh great ..i wanna watch epiisodeeeee..sounds amazinggg
eheh and about katrina heheheheheh
104869 thumbnail
If Deepika indeed said this then its kind of obvious that she, Katrina and ranbir have had some issues... may be part of a Love triangle.

Although I'm all for Deepika speaking her mind on ranbir or Katrina I think there is a more dignified way of doing that.

Indeed hell has no fury like a woman scorned , No anger is worse than that of a jilted woman.
426420 thumbnail
@Lovanika
Read what I said darling there is no need to twist my words, I didnt comment on her skin color so just stop with that please :)
What I said was I think she looks more older then her own age and thats really visible when she dosent have make up on so yeah no need to twist my words and make this a topic about dark vs fair which no one said here.
mademoiselle1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One thing we know for sure now though that if Ranbir drops the towel, Deepika will surely not be there to pick it up. 😆 But I am still confused.. birthday wishes.. diff interviews.. now KWK.. this chick is definately the most confused celeb in bolly.. someone tell her what she wants.. or atleast tell us what she wants.. 😆
Edited by mademoiselle1 - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chatpati900

Wow, what is with all the snide remarks in this post? When Deepika is diplomatic, people have a problem. When she speaks her mind, people have a problem. I don't think I'm in a position to really comment on whatever happened between her and Ranbir (none of us are, actually) but do we really expect her to shower Katrina with praises after all the rumors we (and Deepika) have heard? Yes, she can be diplomatic and say "Katrina is a lovely girl" but honestly, who cares? She's young, she's fiesty and she's doing great for herself in Bollywood. Kudos to her for speaking her mind and actually passing a witty remark on the oh-so-coveted golden boy of Bollywood. I'm sure that comment will fly well with Neetu Singh and her image of her "innocent" son. 😆

Way to go Deepika!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! She is doing amazingly well in Bollywood, I admit some of the things she used to say I didn't like but it doesn't bother me now anyway but I agree I want to see Katrina's passport as well lol😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay let me go make a diagram of the Salman, Kat, Ranb, Deepika, Sid saga with all the one way, two way and all the cross connnections and the dead ends. 🤣
104869 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddy1973

Okay let me go make a diagram of the Salman, Kat, Ranb, Deepika, Sid saga with all the one way, two way and all the cross connnections and the dead ends. 🤣

That will be an equation that even Einsten will stuggle to understand and solve.
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Deepika wants to see Kat's passport..

Kat wants to see deepika's health record...

public wants to see a much needed *Kat fight* between these two...
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I RATHER take these kind of spicy answers then ever boring..oh we are good friends.. oh i admire her..blah blah blah..
deepika got the guts to speak her mind......i wanna know the answers sonam gave.
this is new breed of celeb.. young guns...
bye bye BIG BORES
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow. Controversial or what! Love it :)