Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 months ago

#AnupamaaEffect has 100% success rate....... in ruining the lives of those around her. smiley37

Now, she will insist on getting Indira buddhi married to Bala buddha and another grand phunction with danch performance in colour coordinated clothes along with mandatory tamaShah will be organised smiley39

Edited by ShahH8er - 1 months ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

#AnupamaaEffect has 100% success rate....... in ruining the lives of those around her. smiley37

Now, she will insist on getting Indira buddhi married to Bala buddha and another grand phunction with danch performance in colour coordinated clothes along with mandatory tamaShah will be organised smiley39

Yes, of course!! Aur waise bhi, they will have to show something as per their 6 months promo right. So, shaadi toh hokar rahegismiley39smiley39

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

And pehle she only had cringe open mouthed expressions and waving hand movements.. ab to danch karte karte langdane and girne and pain ka bhi naatak karti hai smiley11

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Maa logo ke Jeevan me itna interfere karti hai and improve (ruin) karti hai that she can marry off Bala with that young mother.. and Sasta Samar with Indira.. love ki age nahi hoti and marriage me age nahi dekhte aisa sab karke.. and everybody will just be chanting anudi kitni great hai smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Badhai Ho badhai ..

yeh Toh promo me hi tha .. 2 oldies getting married