Who should be cast as new FL post genertional leap??

Polls

carecar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Urfi and Shivi — I've read somehwere about them being aporoached to play new FL. Idk if its true.

Personally, I'd love to see Helly or Niti essay new FL. Them as their characters in their previous shows, Swara and Nandini respectively, were exceptional at crying scenes, so they'll give some tough competition to Maa in terms of crying.

Any other actresses who you think would do great as post leap FL.

What are your thoughts?

Edited by carecar - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Who Urfi ?? Urfi Javed ?? 🤔 Good suggestion. smiley16I think she should be the new lead and take up the name Anupamaa but doesn't change her dressing style for this show. Hope Maa and Baa die seeing her at first sight without bring able to utter the word sa... sssaann.... saannnssskaaa..... 💀💀 Audience will also get to see a fresh perspective on Anupmaaasmiley16

carecar thumbnail

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

Who Urfi ?? Urfi Javed ?? 🤔 Good suggestion. smiley16I think she should be the new lead and take up the name Anupamaa but doesn't change her dressing style for this show. Hope Maa and Baa die seeing her at first sight without bring able to utter the word sa... sssaann.... saannnssskaaa..... 💀💀 Audience will also get to see a fresh perspective on Anupmaaasmiley16

Exactly! Nothing renewed my interest in watching the show like the thought of Urfi sporting her unique style as the new age Anupamaa. Oh, the fun, the legacy. Anupamaa will reach new heights of fashion on ITV.

carecar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Twitter don't have such news don't spread fake news please, YouTube & reddit r based on prediction nothing else

This is not news. Please don't accuse.

Where are you hearing these news?

carecar thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

Where are you hearing these news?

Twitte, Reddit and YouTube

Nobody! Just shut this show down. The makers did a terrible job with casting of SaMee. We don't need any more youngsters.

God!! Both of their accents are unbearable. And this show is ill-fated that none of the couples are compatible with each other because one ends up supporting Anupamaa while other is against her, so I doubt these two will last.

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Parul Chauhan new fl after anupama

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Do u really think there will be a generation leap ? Story is a anupama life .

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Twitter don't have such news don't spread fake news please, YouTube & reddit r based on prediction nothing else