Disappointed!!!! Where's the Gen Leap?

carecar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Like where is it? Its high time! Nobody even cares if they wrap the current storyline.

What's the point? Its so stupid.

Edited by carecar - 17 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It will never happen dude!! RG will never let it happen or she might get younger makeup and start acting in the gen leap. Seeing RG in a younger version will be more tragic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

carecar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

It will never happen dude!! RG will never let it happen or she might get younger makeup and start acting in the gen leap. Seeing RG in a younger version will be more tragic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But where' this heading then, what's the point of following. There's no story only. They keep dragging it with stupid side tracks that barely make any sense.

Will she be jealous of a new actress becoming lead? She can't be right. Actors are pretty open minded.

Kumkum has had two gen leaps, kundali has had one. And leads are fine. They all party together. Even yeh rishta has had a leap kaira wala, that was the only one I followed.

I mean I get it, this is her show, but what other way can we get it a fresh storyline, where we dont have to deal with Shah house nonsense and lovestories of random side characters out of nowhere, if not a generation leap.

I'm all for whatever works. The current track is so frustrating to watch.

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: carecar

But where' this heading then, what's the point of following. There's no story only. They keep dragging it with stupid side tracks that barely make any sense.

Will she be jealous of a new actress becoming lead? She can't be right. Actors are pretty open minded.

Kumkum has had two gen leaps, kundali has had one. And leads are fine. They all party together. Even yeh rishta has had a leap kaira wala, that was the only one I followed.

I mean I get it, this is her show, but what other way can we get it a fresh storyline, where we dont have to deal with Shah house nonsense and lovestories of random side characters out of nowhere, if not a generation leap.

I'm all for whatever works. The current track is so frustrating to watch.

Welcome to the reality, my friend. They don't care where it is heading, they just care for the numbers which illiterate audiences are giving them. Hence, no change. 😂😂😂

Probably, you should read old news about RG and will find out your answers there. Dont want to waste time on her.