Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Vinesh Phogat has received grand welcome at airport and appreciation from Modi during his convo with Olympians..

Hope this will heal her a bit..

Edited by Swathi.A - 1 months ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Ace Tennis Stars

Swathi.A thumbnail

Even he wants answer

Screenshot_2024-08-18-23-10-21-700_com.nis.app.jpg

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this guy is just so cute. He is on a roll waise..Lakshya getting felicitated everywhere..but I really really want him to listen to his mentor and win every gold medal out there in the run up to next Olympics..and then bring gold home in 2028.
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Vinesh Phogat has received grand welcome at airport and appreciation from Modi during his convo with Olympians..

Hope this will heal her a bit..

I’m just going to be blunt about this..her political career is ready. The whole roadshow was a bit much.
Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I’m just going to be blunt about this..her political career is ready. The whole roadshow was a bit much.

I really felt bad for her.. Her luck has been so bad all throughout her life..

But now when i see all this road show and milking the maximum possible limelight from this scenario attitude from sakshi, bajrang , vinesh i am hell shocked as well..

Bajrang is saying to go and buy medal for 5 rs that is bad.. Is Olympic medal that cheap?

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

I really felt bad for her.. Her luck has been so bad all throughout her life..

But now when i see all this road show and milking the maximum possible limelight from this scenario attitude from sakshi, bajrang , vinesh i am hell shocked as well..

Bajrang is saying to go and buy medal for 5 rs that is bad.. Is Olympic medal that cheap?

that’s what I hate about this. You don’t need to dilute the achievements of other champions and medalists to celebrate someone who missed it because of bad luck and rules. Meanwhile there is Neeraj who is still very upset and wants to do better no matter what because he wants the national anthem to play again. Champion mindset. I really hope he makes a stellar comeback on 22nd August
Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

that’s what I hate about this. You don’t need to dilute the achievements of other champions and medalists to celebrate someone who missed it because of bad luck and rules. Meanwhile there is Neeraj who is still very upset and wants to do better no matter what because he wants the national anthem to play again. Champion mindset. I really hope he makes a stellar comeback on 22nd August

Neeraj was very very upset with repeated celebration last time post his gold medal..he openly told people that they are wasting his time in celebrating and he needs to practice..

He stopped all celebrations in one week and went back to practice.. I can already see all these 4th places converting into medals but in wrestling these guys have to leave.. People like Aman and others must take up their places and get medals now..

Edited by Swathi.A - 1 months ago