Can a man now not even have Chai Biscuit properly ?

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I thought that finally this show can't evoke any emotions in me but then this article came and I felt so angry reading it that I really couldn't help but vent out. smiley15

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/anupamaa-meenus-explanation-sparks-tension-as-vanrajs-icy-silence-looms_209946

Why do these Shah House women always pretend to be scared of Vanraj as if he is oppressing them, only to later on justify him. For Anupamaa he is ache Pita, Khara sona, Galat but not ghatiya, Ghamandi, gussewala but not bad-dimag. For Dimpy he is the best Papa in the world. For Kinjal he is her Papa, against whom she would never go nor will let anyone else go. For Meenu he is not that "bure". So why do they keep crying, begging in front of him to listen to them. I think they just try to spoil his reputation by behaving like a damsel in distress, while in actual distress always lean towards him. smiley7

How much he has done for everyone. He could not give Anupamaa a happy lyphe so he asked her to focus on her second marriage and leave her exes alone. She didn't listen to him and today her life and clothes both have gone from bad to worse. He also took Anuj for a rash driving, who would have probably not have enjoyed the thrill after he killed his parents. Sadly it backfired and Anuj ended up hanging from the cliff, but Vanraj risked his lyphe to save him.smiley9 He tried to save Anuj from Anupamaa, Anupamaa from love and freedom and this world from Anupamaa.

He also advised T2 to not marry off in Shah family with Dimpy. He went an extra mile to pursuade him. He broke his bones and even tried to break his head so that some wisdom entered his hollow mind. But nothing happened. The dense man that T2 was remained adamant on getting married. As a last resort he tried to expose his past in front of the family, but even that didn't work. As a result, now today T2 feels suffocated, Ansh doesn't respect him, Dimpy doesn't care about him, Vanraj insults him (rightfully though). The marriage even didn't turn out to be good for Dimpy either. She feels T2 doesn't love her the same way as before. Her papa has to buy subscribers to keep her afloat which means she was anyway not capable of doing anything except the work assigned to her by her Papa pre leap like Jhadu, Pocha, Bartan etc. smiley14

He tried to save Pakhi and Adhik also from each other but even they didn't listen and ended up biting and barking at each other like the dogs of competing clans residing in neighboring mohollas. smiley15

Now he is trying to save Meenu and Sagar from each other. It was Vanraj who funded Meenu's education and now he is seeing her getting attracted to an auto wala. And I don't think being an auto wala would have been a problem had he not been a chamcha of Anupamaa. Who would want to give his daughter to a boy who considers Anupamaa as his idol who herself has no career, doesn't consider paisa as important, is an utter idiot and lives like a hippie ? The thought itself can send chills down a parent's spine. smiley13

Now after doing all this, if he, while having his tea, breaks a biscuit, he should be blamed of making the environment anxious ? What about his anxiety ? In the name of Anupamaa, Dimpy, T2, Pakhi, Tosu, Meenu, Sagar, Kinjal, he is surrounded by a pack of wolves and dare he break a biscuit, he is blamed for making people anxious. Ridiculous. smiley21

Edited by InsaneDivine - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

I thought that finally this show can't evoke any emotions in me but then this article came and I felt so angry reading it that I really couldn't help but vent out. smiley15

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/anupamaa-meenus-explanation-sparks-tension-as-vanrajs-icy-silence-looms_209946

Why do these Shah House women always pretend to be scared of Vanraj as if he is oppressing them, only to later on justify him. For Anupamaa he is ache Pita, Khara sona, Galat but not ghatiya, Ghamandi, gussewala but not bad-dimag. For Dimpy he is the best Papa in the world. For Kinjal he is her Papa, against whom she would never go nor will let anyone else go. For Meenu he is not that "bure". So why do they keep crying, begging in front of him to listen to them. I think they just try to spoil his reputation by behaving like a damsel in distress, while in actual distress always lean towards him. smiley7

How much he has done for everyone. He could not give Anupamaa a happy lyphe so he asked her to focus on her second marriage and leave her exes alone. She didn't listen to him and today her life and clothes both have gone from bad to worse. He also took Anuj for a rash driving, who would have probably not have enjoyed the thrill after he killed his parents. Sadly it backfired and Anuj ended up hanging from the cliff, but Vanraj risked his lyphe to save him.smiley9 He tried to save Anuj from Anupamaa, Anupamaa from love and freedom and this world from Anupamaa.

He also advised T2 to not marry off in Shah family with Dimpy. He went an extra mile to pursuade him. He broke his bones and even tried to break his head so that some wisdom entered his hollow mind. But nothing happened. The dense man that T2 was remained adamant on getting married. As a last resort he tried to expose his past in front of the family, but even that didn't work. As a result, now today T2 feels suffocated, Ansh doesn't respect him, Dimpy doesn't care about him, Vanraj insults him (rightfully though). The marriage even didn't turn out to be good for Dimpy either. She feels T2 doesn't love her the same way as before. Her papa has to buy subscribers to keep her afloat which means she was anyway not capable of doing anything except the work assigned to her by her Papa pre leap like Jhadu, Pocha, Bartan etc. smiley14

He tried to save Pakhi and Adhik also from each other but even they didn't listen and ended up biting and barking at each other like the dogs of competing clans residing in neighboring mohollas. smiley15

Now he is trying to save Meenu and Sagar from each other. It was Vanraj who funded Meenu's education and now he is seeing her getting attracted to an auto wala. And I don't think being an auto wala would have been a problem had he not been a chamcha of Anupamaa. Who would want to give his daughter to a boy who considers Anupamaa as his idol who herself has no career, doesn't consider paisa as important, is an utter idiot and lives like a hippie ? The thought itself can send chills down a parent's spine. smiley13

Now after doing all this, if he, while having his tea, breaks a biscuit, he should be blamed of making the environment anxious ? What about his anxiety ? In the name of Anupamaa, Dimpy, T2, Pakhi, Tosu, Meenu, Sagar, Kinjal, he is surrounded by a pack of wolves and dare he break a biscuit, he is blamed for making people anxious. Ridiculous. smiley21

your post is khara sona! ❤️

vanraj is the true hero of the show who is tormented by his ex wife and his family members!

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

Ek hi baat bolu

Anupamaa Suraj hai (aisa wo kahti hai khud ko😉)

Ab uske irdgird ye saare ghumenge to jal kar raakh hona inki kismat me wo likh kar hi laye hai😃🤦‍♀️

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

The title made me laugh (thanks! Stressful times for me rn) and your post smiley32

Jeelos people spoiling #TrueHero Vanraj's name. Thu Thu Thu.

Arshi67 thumbnail

Bhalai ka toh zamana hi nahi raha smiley13 What's a man to do?! 'Kolu ki bel' ki tarah pees raha hai bechara phir bhi kara jaa raha hai sab kuch apno ke liye. His extraordinary prescience when it comes to his own, is not commended nearly enough. I'm sure seeing it enumerated with so much empathy will enlighten the unaware smiley32