Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: hotchoco

He was pretty supportive of her. He went to Cannes multiple times and walked the red carpet with her too even though she wasn't doing anything important and just selling make-up. Even recently while she was filming Ponniyan Selvan, he traveled with her and stayed while she was filming.

Sometimes people just get bored of each other and there is no great big issue that breaks them apart. Those red carpet moments that look like they're fighting are also overblown by the internet. The paps usually scream for solo pictures so I think Abhishek walked away to let her take them but Aish felt bad. I don't think it was anything that deep.

He seemed pissed off in the clip and she did seem eager to avoid answering Anupama's question. So maybe this has been an ongoing issue between them. I don't think he's insecure or resentful of her fame but maybe he wants her to be less obliging when the press ignores him and fawns over her. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I've seen that expression in people's eyes when they know their husbands are gonna go home and say " Did you really have to laugh so much when HE was telling jokes? I get he's funny and all that ,I like him but he barely addressed me and I was right there ." It's not as bad as people think it is but maybe it was frequent enough to upset their relationship a bit . I don't think it's about who the bigger star is. It's rude to ask for solo pics when somebody has shown up with their spouse even if they're a celebrity . But then he knew what he was getting into when he married someone the media is so obsessed with.

@ bold. I agree. There doesn't always have to be huge ugly fights for people to end it.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

He seemed pissed off in the clip and she did seem eager to avoid answering Anupama's question. So maybe this has been an ongoing issue between them. I don't think he's insecure or resentful of her fame but maybe he wants her to be less obliging when the press ignores him and fawns over her. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I've seen that expression in people's eyes when they know their husbands are gonna go home and say " Did you really have to laugh so much when HE was telling jokes? I get he's funny and all that ,I like him but he barely addressed me and I was right there ." It's not as bad as people think it is but maybe it was frequent enough to upset their relationship a bit . I don't think it's about who the bigger star is. It's rude to ask for solo pics when somebody has shown up with their spouse even if they're a celebrity . But then he knew what he was getting into when he married someone the media is so obsessed with.

@ bold. I agree. There doesn't always have to be huge ugly fights for people to end it.

The paps always ask for solo shots of everyone, especially women, because they want to make sure to cover what they're wearing properly because those pics sell to newspapers and fashion sites to show the clothing and brands. The same thing happens on Western red carpets as well and most of the time, couples will separate to allow the solo shots. None of it really means much but maybe if Abhishek is already insecure, then that's one more reason for him to get annoyed.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

What happened after that prayer meeting? Why did he leave her alone and drove away?

And the airport one looks really bad. She didn't even wave to him or say bye or anything. Looked somber... Why did he come to the airport in the first place if he's going to behave like that? Did they have a fight in the car?

This had to happen eventually

Indian men and asian men are told you are primary bread earner you wife cannot earn more than you or be in bigger post in corporate or anywhere like bollywood too

Hence more successful woman give up their careers or do less work so husbands shine

Even Ash has said abhi is man of house he earns i stay at home some time (or did Ab jr say that)

I am sure Ab Sr and Jaya loathe Ash for being so successful internatonally too more than even AB Sr can ever be forget AB Jr hes a nobody in india only

Also the cultural difference - Ash comes from south india and mangalore which is more matriarchal society, woman in house wield tremendous power there and all men report to matriarch(mother, grand mother whoever is in charge) at home. Daughters are educated equal or more than sons there. Daughter and wife have huge say in house unlike north india

But Bcahachan family comes from UP where men are patrichial highly male oriented and father, husband hold tremendous power. Bachchan family is exactly opp of manglorean raised Ash family. In manglorean family a daughter is more educated than a son and sent to job and praised if achieve more than a son or boy in life unlike north UP bachchan family.

The diff is stark look at how Ash the daughter was treated at home by her parents allowed to fly in life

versus how Shwetha bachchahn the daughter was treated by her parents and brother married off young and packed off from home not allowed to have own careers or dreams

That is where you see cultural upbringing for all to see diff in manglorean style of up bringing of a daughter versus a north india UP family daughter upbringing of shwetha

Do you see ash brother tagging along with her ever when she was not married not really

versus abhishek always with her but ignoring her treating her like in videos etc that also shows manglorean boy upbringing(ash brother) versus UP boy upbrining(jealousy, not ok with wife getting more praise etc)

Its all about childhood upbringing by family and parents. If from childhood boy told be happy with sisters achievement, mother achievement treat them with respect for their achievement they are equal to you they will do so (Like ash brother may have been told by his parents to let ash get limelight and not go jealous etc)

Even brother and sister can be jealous of each others achievement. Its ultimately society and parents their teaching that sets thinking of men or brothers who are future hubby and fathers or grandfathers

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/abhishek-bachchan-finally-addresses-his-divorce-rumours-with-aishwarya-rai-still-married-sorry_209973

They are still married. I guess, they won’t get divorced officially but will continue co-parent their daughter..

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Instagram comments are saying she would have been spared Bachchan drama if she had married Salman Khan. Shippers are pairing them together again.

Instagram comments are dead wrong. As if the Salman Khan doesn’t have any daddy issues or drama of his own 🙄