Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago
Deepu and Alu both thrown under the bus for their recent failures smiley37now Gangu will have to think of some other manipulative tactic for Jigri - gotta make that a bit by crook somehow na?
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

If the industry put even 50% of effort into Shraddha as they did with Janvhi - we would certainly see Shraddha soar even higher.

Stree 2 has proven that she HAS all the potential to deliver. She just needs the right support to channel it. Hope the industry wakes up. No other nepo can do these numbers.

Shaitu as pretty as Shraddha is, we all know she canโ€™t act. She has been given a lot of chances, at best she was bearable in movies like TJMM, Stree etc. but when she tries to actually act and deliver she falls flat. I mean I liked watching her in Stree 1 where she barely had to act and kept her performance neutral but her next movie in the same year, batti gul, she was simply awful in it.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

As I have said before if bw was fair & the nepo product Alia wasnโ€™t shoved down everyoneโ€™s throat by getting the best movies & promotions, Shraddha would have been the bigger star today by miles. Her craze during Aashiqui was insane. Finally she getting the hype again because of Stree so good for her.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cougarTown

credit where due Blue Ice :)

sri and madz are legends but this is about present..and Shradha kapoor is doing it..she is creating history..so why not celebrate

no offense but when was the last time dp or kat opened a movie or had a franchise to their names with a much less popular co-star? That is what stardom is..i mean being a sidekick to HR / Shah..anyone can score numbers but that isn't your contribution..

Veere di Wedding and Crew opened really good coz of Kareena kapoor. I remember reading somewhere that VDW had the highest female opening when it released.
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Now its time to revive naagin franchise with shraddha that was shelved

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=8626

64cr opening..YES...Beat that..HISTORY CREATED!!

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Alia ki internet ammiz Itni pareshan hain ๐Ÿ˜‚ kjo ka Socho ๐Ÿ˜‚ uska kitna bura haal hoga ๐Ÿ˜‚

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Alia ki internet ammiz Itni pareshan hain ๐Ÿ˜‚ kjo ka Socho ๐Ÿ˜‚ uska kitna bura haal hoga ๐Ÿ˜‚

Apni beti pr itna paisa kharach kiya, sabme badnaam ho gya aur top kar gayi doosri ladki smiley19 Infact Animal damaad bhi peeche reh gya
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

crazy opening numbers!!! so glad for Shraddha, she deserves all the success

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: behindyou

Apni beti pr itna paisa kharach kiya, sabme badnaam ho gya aur top kar gayi doosri ladki smiley19 Infact Animal damaad bhi peeche reh gya

Literally 90% of Alia and Ranbir movies were bankrolled by Dharma. No wonder today it is in dire straits.