Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Bebo's stardom is responsible for the good opening. But shameless Sanon's PR will definitely try to take credit for the opening smiley29 Songs worked well too. TBMAUJ was completely hit because songs were able to generate hype. Both Shahid & Sanon are stardomless.

that movie with shahid wasn’t a hit but avg to semi hit in some reliable sites. This movie let’s see. Are u watching this movie ? 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

30 cr smiley37

Hawaa mein kuch bhi Budget bana ke koi bhi film Hit karwa lo smiley36

Budget is only 10cr and is already a blockbuster with robot sanon being declared as the new gen z superstar she will sink all these nepo babies

Next national award coming soon for robot aunty 😄

oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

What the heck,this means we see kriti in movies for atleast next 10 yrs,many movies in each yearsmiley24

Red only the title.

Please read full article as with lot of hard work it's been written 

Originally posted by: wat_up

that movie with shahid wasn’t a hit but avg to semi hit in some reliable sites. This movie let’s see. Are u watching this movie ? 

BOI hasn't given the verdict yet.. people are saying it's budget is below 50cr, so I think it can get the hit tag.. I will wait for its OTT release. What about you?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

she won it and shared it with Alia 

Budget is only 10cr and is already a blockbuster with robot sanon being declared as the new gen z superstar she will sink all these nepo babies

Ek 0 galti se add kr diya. Budget is 1cr. Movie is All time super duper blockbuster ( a new verdict is invented for Sanon films) Yup, she will win national award for exposing her body in Crew also smiley42

oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

she won it and shared it with Alia 

She had won it and now very soon she will be rewarded next solo national award for sinking nepo Kingdom of Bullywood

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She had won it and now very soon she will be rewarded next solo national award for sinking nepo Kingdom of Bullywood

then can she answer some questions of why her sister is always in music videos w akshay kumar 

Masooda kumar is very helpful in promoting new talent non nepo generation

By sleeping with them? smiley36

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

BOI hasn't given the verdict yet.. people are saying it's budget is below 50cr, so I think it can get the hit tag.. I will wait for its OTT release. What about you?

this was Tarans review https://twitter.com/taran_adarsh/status/1755896790040416675  hungama I don’t think gave it clean hit n I doubt boi will.