Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Yeah, that could be...she's the one of the three actresses with (probably) "back to back hits" now (neither Bholaa nor LSC had been hits).

Originally posted by: Elvis12

Kriti is abt to have another hit after TBMAUJ..What a turn around for her!

https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=8404

kirti is the weakest on the movie n its not due to her that some went up see the movie. 

Originally posted by: loginidran

Kriti is killing it. I am sure she is giving sleepless nights to the nepo queens. Just for that I support her. smiley15
Go Kriti! 

let kirti have some project on her own turn let’s see 😂 this outsider insider reason is silly opinion on kirti 

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Article dhyan se padh liya karo before self declaring film to be hit smiley36

Except for Gurugram, Delhi NCR film hasn't opened well all over.

Today watched 1st show in Chandigarh, we were total 5 only, too big for opening.

Na hi TBMAUJ is Hit, ye wali bhi nahi chalni.

yes tbmauj wasn’t but this let’s see. 

Originally posted by: behindyou

If its 10 crore opening, then its really good. Considering, Kjo RKR and RK’s TJMM opened in same range. kareena actually has box office pull. Regarding kirti, replace her with rakhi sawant or Arshi khan opening would have been same or even better smiley36

that’s been my point kirti role is replaceable and I wish it was with whom I like then it be a treat. I don’t care much in numbers but just to be entertained. It’s 9-9.5 per boi. 

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

BWF is divided by the people are trying to speak it into existence that Kriti can and cant become a star  smiley36 smiley36 

she can’t I’m on that team presently personally and don’t care I’m indifferent to her but I won’t be seeing her solo movie that’s sure. 

Originally posted by: Clochette

Although I like the fact of a good opening, I don't like the fact that only Kriti is named in the topic title...

this topic maker as an agenda that’s why the title. Plain n simple. 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So happy for Kriti! 

Ur take opinion 

Bebo's stardom is responsible for the good opening. But shameless Sanon's PR will definitely try to take credit for the opening smiley29 Songs worked well too. TBMAUJ was completely hit because songs were able to generate hype. Both Shahid & Sanon are stardomless.