Is this forum obsessed with good looks, good looks, and good looks? - Page 3

Poll

Is this forum obsessed with good looks, good looks, and good looks?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 months ago

Good looks is an attraction so yeah.

Also current generation actors give less gossip topic hence "aur kya hee baat kare"

Edited by naaznin - 2 months ago
Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

definitely not.

I like Pooja Hegde for her personality and amazing acting ability

Pooja Hegde photoshopped her waist in this instagram photo - I don't  understand why someone as fit as her needs to do this. :  r/BollyBlindsNGossip

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

If looks were the criteria this forum would be obsessing over Bebo but that’s not the case smiley36

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mintyblue

This may be rich coming from me, but I feel this forum is obsessed with good looks. 

But seriously, folks, let's address the elephant in the room. It seems like sometimes this forum can't help but swoon over good-looking topics or threads. But hey, can we blame it? We're just a reflection of society's fascination with aesthetics, right?

What do you guys think?

Maybe if you can reflect on why you are obsessed with Hrithik Roshan, you may have answers. Maybe the Vicky Kaushal haters can also reflect. 

As Harmless pointed out. SRK fans made a floppy-haired, beak-nosed, scrawny-ass stutterer into an international heartthrob. While everyone swoons over good looks at points, I think most people have leeway for talent and charisma. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't love Hrithik for his looks. I love his soul, his personality, his acting skills, and dancing skills. Good looks is the cherry on the cake but that's not why I love him.

It's his inner depth, talent, and charisma that truly captivate me. His looks are just a bonus, but what really shines is his passion for his craft and his ability to immerse himself in any role. And let's not forget those dance moves – they're pure magic!

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No,  cz if it was there wouldn’t be any HR fans here

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Briaahna

shah rukh should seriously let go of vfx and that childish lutt putt  lutt putt. If he continues and my head explodes mujh seh bura koi nah hoga .. yada rakhna Mint sirry for going  off topic , had to get this off my chest 🙏

That lut put was seriously such a annoying dance n songsmiley36 i don't have even courage to watch the dunki after watching jawan. 

SRK fans pls don't quote me 🙏 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Not just with good looks only.

But also obsessed with PRK, Nepotism, Feminism and  with kis-ki-PR-hai-yeh,  as well.

😂

-------------

Edited by sharaban - 2 months ago
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

You did a Kangana here.

Coming from someone who every other day make a topic on looks. smiley37

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

yaha sarook saar handsome ha lmao smiley36smiley8