Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Salman still gets it and still gets 100 crore or more movies whether movie good or not lol 😂 and this year his Tiger 3 is in top5 im just pissed with yrf because the movie should have been number 1 or 2. 

Not as much as he used to get during his dabang time - ask GP, Munna or Maroon 

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Not as much as he used to get during his dabang time - ask GP, Munna or Maroon 

u mean being trashed ? Well it’s because the Deepika Katrina Sonam etc girls pissed at him. I’m the exception in salman group on not liking the Kapoor lad but I don’t mind alia I like her as an actress and even years ago shipped these two ( lad n alia).

Now regarding Salman all his movies have made 100cr plus since 2011 and has the highest 100cr streak. I can tag them too. But I’m asking in what sense? https://www.businesstoday.in/amp/trending/box-office/story/tiger-3-becomes-salman-khans-17th-film-to-enter-rs-100-cr-hindi-net-club-405718-2023-11-14

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bollywood has limited (and fast aging, already aged) options...

hasini009 thumbnail

between DP, Kat and Aloo, RK is the common denominator heresmiley36

SOME

RK fans hate all the above actresses equally.

Deepu fans hate RK for cheating on her with Kat

Kat fans hate RK for cheating on her with Aloo.

RK fans hate Deepu & Kat for creating “RK, a bad boy” image.

Aloo fans hate RK for his rude behaviour towards his wife.

RK fans hate Aloo for portraying him as a Red Flag.

anndddd

All fans hate all just for timepass smiley14

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Because you’ll not see any other star couple talk so much shit about themselves in open, starting with ‘wipe off’ to ‘somebody has felaoed’ and let’s not forget the he legendary ‘I was 9 when I met my husband for the first time’ smiley36

Deepika and Katrina gets dragged too because they’re Alia’s competitors and made to look like some losers as she won the trophy RK. 

Personally I could care less who the Kapoor lad is with or not. I only troll him on his movies. I don’t get why some really care he’s good hubby or not. 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

I think, the information that gets filtered into the forum is self benefiting to own views and own validations. 

Then that goes round and round. If you wanna see more of the real Ranbhir, look him up yourselves.  

I find him being humble with his fans, I don't see him losing it at the media, he keeps his wife protected in the crowd. Last time people were stopping them, and he was holding Alia's hand and said, we can't stop sorry, Alia is in a lot of back pain. People see him kick her duppata on the wedding day, like it was dark, he's tall and can't see his feet always as they were being overwhelmed by the media and the flashing lights. Like he's not gonna kick his wife's duppata. Then another time the duppata got stuck so he got it unstuck with his feet, same day from different view, he bent down and picked her duppatta of the floor. 

She left her chappals outside attending somewhere, he picked them up and put it inside.  He asked her to wipe the lipstick off not to control her but because he 'loves' the natural colour of her lips. His intention was not malicious. When Alia went to work after the baby, she was finding it a bit hard, he delayed his shooting and drove down and picked Raha up and took him to work with him.  

He dated Aloo after 2 years of splitting with Kat.

Did you not see how Kat used to sit making faces at him in public. The guy looked depressed in that relationship.  

Don't know kis ke rishtedaar ka kya bigara hai. Ya maybe unko movie nahin dilayi... but this guy gets picked on just like that for everything with half truths.  

Half truths can really turn a story around,  most people sadistically enjoy believing the worst rather than researching and confronting the truth.  

Sometimes people need to learn to be human and not treat celebs like they are robots. If they can do better... go do it.  

Screenshot_20240209_120848_TikTok.jpg

Edited by carisma2 - 3 months ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

IDK. iDGAF.