Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

it is her movie..100% ..credit should be given and there is a genuine love for her, her insta following is TOP.

2024 Stree 2 Girl with No Name

imagine next installment of Stree ..gonna be explosive!

yehi baat bina roye bolna zara smiley37
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

yehi baat bina roye bolna zara smiley37

😭😭😭😭😭😭😩😩😩😩😩😩😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥abh theekh or more ? 😩😩😩😩😩😩😭😭😭😭🥲🥲🥲🥲

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

😭😭😭😭😭😭😩😩😩😩😩😩😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥abh theekh or more ? 😩😩😩😩😩😩😭😭😭😭🥲🥲🥲🥲

dekh tera dukh ma smjh sakta hu

aur mere ko bhi chhota sa dukh hai | Really funny memes ...

like agar yeh 1 ruppiya bhi tiger 3 se upar kamai to salman bhai bhi nahi bakshe jaege smiley36

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 1 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

it is her movie..100% ..credit should be given and there is a genuine love for her, her insta following is TOP.

2024 Stree 2 Girl with No Name

imagine next installment of Stree ..gonna be explosive!

If the industry put even 50% of effort into Shraddha as they did with Janvhi - we would certainly see Shraddha soar even higher.

Stree 2 has proven that she HAS all the potential to deliver. She just needs the right support to channel it. Hope the industry wakes up. No other nepo can do these numbers.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

If the industry put even 50% of effort into Shraddha as they did with Janvhi - we would certainly see Shraddha soar even higher.

Stree 2 has proven that she HAS all the potential to deliver. She just needs the right support to channel it. Hope the industry wakes up. No other nepo can do these numbers.

I am glad SK never got that support tbh..coz this proves how organic her stardom is..and when audience love you..nothing matters or come in the way..and her doing these absolutely magical numbers is the biggest proof of it

Janhvi got offers on a platter..and being sri devi's daughter can never be compared to being shakti kapoor's daughter..i didn't even know shradha existed till ashiqui 3..but look eventually this is all you can do ..the audience decides who they make a star and they have spoken loud and clear..i mean ulajh has so far collected around 8cr globally..so janhvi may need 50 movies and even then this movie of shradha and the records be untouched..let alone janhvi..i believe no actress and many actors will struggle to come close to this..

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

nah... i banged my head many times to fall in love with Shraddha , her performances, not happening. she is just ok for me. smiley36don't want industry awakening smiley37even without watching the movie, i am confident she must be just decent , nothing more, nothing less. good for her she has the biggest BB in her bag. enjoy. smiley36
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

nah... i banged my head many timessmiley36 to fall in love with Shraddha , her performances, not happening. she is just ok for me. don't want industry awakening smiley37even without watching the movie, i am confident she must be just decent , nothing more, nothing less. good for her she has the biggest BB in her bag. enjoy. smiley36

That explains your love for Alia. Finally an explanation.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

BOI

"Here there is Shraddha Kapoor who is one of the top female stars but there is little face value in terms of a male lead yet the Hindi belts of CPCI, Gujarat etc are looking a very strong opening"

Thank you and do we need more clarification on how much SK matters to Stree and the numbers?

Edited by cougarTown - 1 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

BOI

"Here there is Shraddha Kapoor who is one of the top female stars but there is little face value in terms of a male lead yet the Hindi belts of CPCI, Gujarat etc are looking a very strong opening"

Thank you and do we need more clarification on how much SK matters to Stree and the numbers?

high testi BOI flexing shraddha smiley32
Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2