Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

i don't know what the problem is here. Shraddha is a certified nepo too, its just like a nepo is going to give an all time blockbuster which is great, cos i DO support many nepos. actually i am happy it took a nepo to beat the likes of deepikas and katrina's stardom. for past few months we have been hearing like a broken record that aloo doesn't have a BB , blah blah, so be it. khush raho bhai. smiley36all this toolkit crap is neither funny/entertaining nor does any justice to Shraddhas ATBB in making. are we using this toolkit cos of fear ...still fear of an alioo...like really?

btw...i feel sorry for begum too..cos during crew many were running flags how historic her stardom is.

smiley37this gonna be fun.

I am willing to join forces if you also hate Janhvi, Ananya and Sara and agree that Shraddha is bettersmiley1

altgr thumbnail

So now Chaalbaaz in London, Naagin, Kalpana Chawla biopic will be made finally?

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I am willing to join forces if you also hate Janhvi, Ananya and Sara and agree that Shraddha is bettersmiley1

don't give a rat a## about all 4; not one memorable performance from all 4. 3 are not even time pass; Shraddha not even one memorable performance, tho she is gorgeous in some of her outings and a good dancer. will take her over rest of many clowns roaming.
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Deepika has opening days of Pathan and HNY smiley37sure..pata nae yeh 2% kaise ho jata when she does movies like chapak..why?

Katrina has opening days of Tiger and Dhoom3 smiley37sure..pata nae yeh 2% kaise ho jata when she does movies like phone bhoot & Merry Christmas..why?

If we do not credit the franchise of Stree, Rao and the boys, then we should also skip the factors like YRF spy universe and Dhoom plus Khans for the others. You seriously did not compare the boys of stree to the likes of SRK & Salman smiley37

My response in red bold..have to write coz i have to write something smiley36

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cougarTown

My response in red bold..have to write coz i have to write something smiley36

Then even Shraddha's opening becomes 2% when it is the likes of Haseena Parker.

And no, I did not compare the Rao-Boys gang with Khans, all I am saying is Rao-boys gang is as much important to Stree franchise as Khans are to the Spy universe, otherwise we do not see a Dunki opening like a Pathan, or even a kiska bhai kisika jaan opening like Tiger.

I also wrote because I had to write sth, otherwise to exhausted to argue on sth that is so blatant and obvious.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Stree is Shradha's franchise..she created it..of course it is a team's work but so is every movie but credit always goes to the one whose name it is selling on..simple

Katrina jitna bi naach gana kar le..jumps mar le..action karle..sab Tiger series salman ki waja se jaatay..this is exactly what shradha holds for stree..katrina does not have an irrelevant role in tiger series..neither do the boys in stree..but naam pe kiske bik rahi picture? thats all what it is..and itni simple se baat log samaj nae rahay ya samajha nae chah rahe

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Surf khane ka time

Paid previews most likely beat all female centric openings lol

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

franchise ha ji

holiday ha ji

horror comedy work ji

what about rao ji

le shradha stree 2 openng 40-50cr

Clown Applying Makeup Meme Generator - Imgflip

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 1 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

it is her movie..100% ..credit should be given and there is a genuine love for her, her insta following is TOP.

2024 Stree 2 Girl with No Name

imagine next installment of Stree ..gonna be explosive!