Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

What even is going on anymore smiley37

Screenshot_2024-08-12-23-38-04-717_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

Rubbing Eyes GIFs | Tenor

What's happening here (Abhira aavaaz)

She looks gorgeous with flawless skin, I'm loving it

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago

People are saying it's teej only and she did a quick change before breaking her fast. But her outfit looked perfectly fine in the bts toh change kyu karegi smiley5

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

She looks gorgeous with flawless skin and she's wearing MS

mangalsutra nahi hai. That's her hair

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

She looks gorgeous with flawless skin and she's wearing MS

No she is not.. Its Sam's hair strand.. When I saw it first I also thought she is wearing MS😂😂

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6-YDnsCR_F/?igsh=MWN2bWxjZWM0ZXg1aA==

One of the most aesthetically shot Bollywood film weddings in recent times …Alia looks stunning ..just leaving this here so the stylists might at least bring 1/10th of this to the show ..

Gen 3 had a similar sequence with Akshu walking down the stairs in her bridal lehenga. Itna kajrcha toh nahi karenge but their wedding should be memorable please smiley13
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Gen 3 had a similar sequence with Akshu walking down the stairs in her bridal lehenga. Itna kajrcha toh nahi karenge but their wedding should be memorable please smiley13

oh really ..I think she wore a red lehenga though didnt she ? This ochre is gorgeous on Alia and the minimalist makeup and accessories ..I feel Sam is similar to Alia in that both can’t carry off heavy jewellery …petite they are ..not like say a Deepika or a Priyanka or an Ash, who can wear kilos of jewellery and look stunning ..so a look like Alia’s might work for Abhira !

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Now I understand why certain members from that forum got suspended. Same probably would’ve happened to me had I been around that time smiley37 Even I despised her guts actress or character dono hi. She used to infuriate me sooo much as Mrs Chavan. Hated her the most after the leap. Pre leap she was only a jealous bitch (which is what my mother would call her smiley37) I really wanted her to play Roohi after Pratiksha got fired. I would’ve enjoyed bashing the hell out of her smiley37 Hope she returns soon in a new show where we can troll her. I’d rofl if she joins Neil’s new show as an Acchi Aurat smiley37

Gosh her hate is universal for the character and her punch-able face smiley7 Now she won't do it damn she'll be fighting everyone on SM. That thing is so thin skin she wants give but can't it, like her vile character

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

mangalsutra nahi hai. That's her hair

Phew, cause I'm thinking this is freaking fast

Your eyes to details is to good, I only pay attention like for Armaan smiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

People are saying it's teej only and she did a quick change before breaking her fast. But her outfit looked perfectly fine in the bts toh change kyu karegi smiley5

I agree that the Teej look is good as it ..don’t see the logic of changing and to what purpose ?
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Docworld

No she is not.. Its Sam's hair strand.. When I saw it first I also thought she is wearing MS😂😂

Same thought...Why everyone felt alike smiley37