TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Hello, I'm back smiley16 Not that anyone missed me, but still smiley36

Commentary to follow...

TheMinion thumbnail

Makardhwaj's make-up was really trigger inducing. If they wanted to show crocodile like scales, couldn't they have used just brown and black body colors and added shades, gradients etc.?

They chipkaoed something tacky to his body and it didn't look good. smiley18

The Tuesday episode was kinda childish. STman trying to misguide Ahi-Mahi by speaking on behalf of the devi. Don't they know their own Maata they have been worshipping forever?

Also, they reused Meghu's cave as patal lok smiley36

Hanuman actor didn't disappoint. He overacted equally as Makardhwaj smiley8

TheMinion thumbnail

It feel like we are watching a completely different show now. It started as Ramayan, then turned into Hanuman Katha and now a kiddies' show like Bal Veer smiley36

The VFX used was so bad in Wed episode. STman throwing rocks at Ahi-Mahi had worse technology than that was used in Bal Veer smiley18

I like the girl though smiley9 she was quite pretty and acted well in her short cameo.

I wish they had explained the other 4 faces of Panchmukhi maruti. Why wasn't a scene added where Shiva explains it? Would've been great smiley6

DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Makardhwaj's make-up was really trigger inducing. If they wanted to show crocodile like scales, couldn't they have used just brown and black body colors and added shades, gradients etc.?

They chipkaoed something tacky to his body and it didn't look good. smiley18

The Tuesday episode was kinda childish. STman trying to misguide Ahi-Mahi by speaking on behalf of the devi. Don't they know their own Maata they have been worshipping forever?

Also, they reused Meghu's cave as patal lok smiley36

Hanuman actor didn't disappoint. He overacted equally as Makardhwaj smiley8

Same here agreed Croc makeup wasnt good enough.It looked as if he got chicken-poxsmiley36Meghu cave...phir se lagta hai inke paas budget kam hai saara paisa Vfx me kharch kar diya aur wo bhi dhang ka nhi hai.
DivineBliss thumbnail

It feel like we are watching a completely different show now. It started as Ramayan, then turned into Hanuman Katha and now a kiddies' show like Bal Veer smiley36

The VFX used was so bad in Wed episode. STman throwing rocks at Ahi-Mahi had worse technology than that was used in Bal Veer smiley18

I like the girl though smiley9 she was quite pretty and acted well in her short cameo.

I wish they had explained the other 4 faces of Panchmukhi maruti. Why wasn't a scene added where Shiva explains it? Would've been great smiley6

Who was the girl? Maine nhi dekho Minion.I'll have to rewatch on Sunday.smiley37
TheMinion thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineBliss

Who was the girl? Maine nhi dekho Minion.I'll have to rewatch on Sunday.smiley37

Arey that girl inside the Goblet of Fire maze, who tells Hanuman how to kill the brothers. How did you miss her? smiley36

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arey that girl inside the Goblet of Fire maze, who tells Hanuman how to kill the brothers. How did you miss her? smiley36

Bhai balveer nahi Harry Potter rebooted dikha diya .

Panchmukhi ke baad golden snitch bhi pakra tha..

U r right thoda weird tha time pass. But yday vaikunth was lot better.

And goblet of fire

Twitter PPL said Hanuman is taking part in triwizard tournament 😂😂

TheMinion thumbnail

Ah, forgot to mention Hanuman Potter catching the golden snitch, what even smiley36 And the powerful Ahi-Mahi died just like that, poof.... smiley39

Lol, what's with Ravan's hair? smiley37 Somehow he manages to find time to change his hairstyles and clothes, isn't he supposed to be mourning?

Ravan looked funny as a Vishnu devotee, I just couldn't believe him smiley36 When he started threatening the kids, I was convinced, Rava hi hai bhai. Lakshmi maa had the same worried expressions as our Maata, wait, wasn't that the same actress smiley9

The four kids really struggled with their dialogues, at one point I half expected them to start blurting Hinglish smiley4

Today the story will end? What next? Bring on some more stories from Vishnu Puran smiley10 Pehl wale Vishnu avatar, samudra manthan sab dikha do, please!!! smiley14

DivineBliss thumbnail

Woh larki jo sabse alag haismiley9
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ah, forgot to mention Hanuman Potter catching the golden snitch, what even smiley36 And the powerful Ahi-Mahi died just like that, poof.... smiley39

Lol, what's with Ravan's hair? smiley37 Somehow he manages to find time to change his hairstyles and clothes, isn't he supposed to be mourning?

Ravan looked funny as a Vishnu devotee, I just couldn't believe him smiley36 When he started threatening the kids, I was convinced, Rava hi hai bhai. Lakshmi maa had the same worried expressions as our Maata, wait, wasn't that the same actress smiley9

The four kids really struggled with their dialogues, at one point I half expected them to start blurting Hinglish smiley4

Today the story will end? What next? Bring on some more stories from Vishnu Puran smiley10 Pehl wale Vishnu avatar, samudra manthan sab dikha do, please!!! smiley14

Yes correct Vishnu puran dikha do rename karke ramayan usi mein aa jayegi 😂😂😂

One of the four kids the taller one had very funny expression

I had same feeling ki i m watching Harry Potter rebooted as Hanuman and chamber of patal lok 😂😂😂😂