News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Have they upgradedsmiley7 Ar' s wardrobe also to match with the chamkeelis now...

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-garvita-sadhwani-on-embracing-ruhis-jealousy-and-vengefulness_209734

All hail Ruhi in her vengeful avatar …!

It seems she’s going to do everything it takes to win Armaan’s heart ..this after being dumped by him at the altar and being told that he couldn’t care less where she went or what she did …after this avatar, they will redeem her and make Rohit accept her ..and they will all live under one roof..and even worse, they’ll celebrate the sisterly bonding 🤢 …DKP has already made a show where two sisters marry the same man or something like that ..even worse, Garvita was one of those sisters..forget clothes, they’re recycling stories, tracks and characters …ab originality hi nahi bacha hai toh bandh karo na show smiley7

I find the IF articles quite funny... Ruhi's straight forward character till now😀

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Armaan ka heart chalo win kiya as he is an idiot. She will cry that abhira still doubts & armaan along with dadi & vidya abhira ko 4 baatein suna denge for misunderstanding bechari ruhi.

But yeh karke woh rohit ka kya karegi?? Cliff se dhakka de degi kyasmiley39?? N phir se family ke saamne Aasmaan se uncha & sagar se gehre pyar ki kahani sunayegi??smiley29

I dont see any logic in upcoming track, except for the fact that they can increase episode count & show the scenario 'what if rohit faced the situation, instead of running away'

@bold dil jeetne ki nahi dil churane ki baat kar rahi hai ..if that happens, phir kaun Abhira …but I am still at a loss to understand why you would enter the house in order to destroy it ..I mean it would make sense if you wanted revenge on the family ..here you are targeting a man, who’s already left you once for the same family ..and you think you can win his love by blowing apart his home and family ..unless they are going to show her as psychotic, this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever !
Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Ruhi is gonna try create more rift between Ar and Ro, how is that gonna help her win Armaan?? The better plot would have been to take revenge from Armaan rather than to win him back.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@bold dil jeetne ki nahi dil churane ki baat kar rahi hai ..if that happens, phir kaun Abhira …but I am still at a loss to understand why you would enter the house in order to destroy it ..I mean it would make sense if you wanted revenge on the family ..here you are targeting a man, who’s already left you once for the same family ..and you think you can win his love by blowing apart his home and family ..unless they are going to show her as psychotic, this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever !

Jo abhi dikha rahe hain if they would have showed it when rohit was missing toh phir bhi samaj aata. But now her actions are justsmiley11. Armaan ke liye aayi hain toh rohit ko emotional manipulate karo, ek taraf she hugs him tightly & dusri taraf says she is there for her pyar not pati. 🤷‍♀️. (Ab kiss bhi dekhna padega kya after these dialogues from her)

Dont know how they will redeem & make her suitable for rohit other than the obvious option - degrade rohit's character to match her level and then ww both, maybe 🤐

Solitudelover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Jo abhi dikha rahe hain if they would have showed it when rohit was missing toh phir bhi samaj aata. But now her actions are justsmiley11. Armaan ke liye aayi hain toh rohit ko emotional manipulate karo, ek taraf she hugs him tightly & dusri taraf says she is there for her pyar not pati. 🤷‍♀️. (Ab kiss bhi dekhna padega kya after these dialogues from her)

Dont know how they will redeem & make her suitable for rohit other than the obvious option - degrade rohit's character to match her level and then ww both, maybe 🤐

I posted exactly the same in EDT today... It is disgusting🤢

Edited by Rash_H - 1 months ago

Word Count: 0

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ruhi is gonna try create more rift between Ar and Ro, how is that gonna help her win Armaan?? The better plot would have been to take revenge from Armaan rather than to win him back.

@bold absolutely ..this was the way to go …!