Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

why will Manish support Abhira ( whom he does not have any relation with) against Ruhi ? smiley22 max, Manish will visit PH and ask Ruhi to come with him, she will say no. Somehow it will be revealed Abhira told Manish to talk to Ruhi, so Kaveri Abhira ko 3-4 baatien aur sunna degi. Bas ho gaya smiley39

Manish Abhira ke forced bond ki baat naa hi karo to achha......

And starting mein Ab ke expose karne ka plan fail hoga, vo sirf last minute revelation hi hoga.

Ruhi MG ke saamne 4 aansu layegi aur MG plan drop kardega.......

Ye Ab ne Manish se baat karke 2nd hand embarrassment de dia.smiley39

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Drna7

Manish Abhira ke forced bond ki baat naa hi karo to achha......

And starting mein Ab ke expose karne ka plan fail hoga, vo sirf last minute revelation hi hoga.

Ruhi MG ke saamne 4 aansu layegi aur MG plan drop kardega.......

Ye Ab ne Manish se baat karke 2nd hand embarrassment de dia.smiley39

Bond dikhana hain toh it should made basic sense at least. Like that kabaddi episode, Abhira convincing Manish to play and their team up was organic and sweet. They can always have such harmless filler scenes to show the bond or whatever. But why is he supposed to listen to Abhira talk against Ruhi out of all people smiley39

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-garvita-sadhwani-on-embracing-ruhis-jealousy-and-vengefulness_209734

All hail Ruhi in her vengeful avatar …!

It seems she’s going to do everything it takes to win Armaan’s heart ..this after being dumped by him at the altar and being told that he couldn’t care less where she went or what she did …after this avatar, they will redeem her and make Rohit accept her ..and they will all live under one roof..and even worse, they’ll celebrate the sisterly bonding 🤢 …DKP has already made a show where two sisters marry the same man or something like that ..even worse, Garvita was one of those sisters..forget clothes, they’re recycling stories, tracks and characters …ab originality hi nahi bacha hai toh bandh karo na show smiley7

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kapde Armaan ke hai chashma Rohit ka
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

kuch zyada hi bright hai .. sunglasses pehen ke dekhna padega ..but the guy has the luck of the devil ..he’s able to pull any and every colour off 🙄
Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

It's my favourite 's birthday today smiley27happy Birthday Abhira ke papa, i miss you so much smiley19

(This is the day, Abhira was conceived)

https://x.com/MeriKahanni/status/1688448820651388928

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Garvita can’t even say I pretty much f-ed with my sister’s life in my previous show too, and that too for the same production house smiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-garvita-sadhwani-on-embracing-ruhis-jealousy-and-vengefulness_209734

All hail Ruhi in her vengeful avatar …!

It seems she’s going to do everything it takes to win Armaan’s heart ..this after being dumped by him at the altar and being told that he couldn’t care less where she went or what she did …after this avatar, they will redeem her and make Rohit accept her ..and they will all live under one roof..and even worse, they’ll celebrate the sisterly bonding 🤢 …DKP has already made a show where two sisters marry the same man or something like that ..even worse, Garvita was one of those sisters..forget clothes, they’re recycling stories, tracks and characters …ab originality hi nahi bacha hai toh bandh karo na show smiley7

Armaan ka heart chalo win kiya as he is an idiot. She will cry that abhira still doubts & armaan along with dadi & vidya abhira ko 4 baatein suna denge for misunderstanding bechari ruhi.

But yeh karke woh rohit ka kya karegi?? Cliff se dhakka de degi kyasmiley39?? N phir se family ke saamne Aasmaan se uncha & sagar se gehre pyar ki kahani sunayegi??smiley29

I dont see any logic in upcoming track, except for the fact that they can increase episode count & show the scenario 'what if rohit faced the situation, instead of running away'

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

kuch zyada hi bright hai .. sunglasses pehen ke dekhna padega ..but the guy has the luck of the devil ..he’s able to pull any and every colour off 🙄

Tell me about it dark, light, white anything and everything.....howw