News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Visszz

Ye wahi hai na jiska abhi abhi Awaaz waapas aayi dhi smiley37

Haan wahi hai smiley37 I thought she was stronger than her MAA but apparently she got slapped by her husband so she’s another doormat smiley37
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Rangu always has the most unhinged shows. I loved how that sasural simar ka started as a typical saas babu sister sasural show, and somehow eventually simar turned into a bee, visited the literal moon and hell, and more.

Zee ko dekhlo ,,,shivshakthi turned to naagin story smiley37.....Kya simple se love story dhe kya bana diya aur finally its getting offair ... Arjun might got deja vu by naagin smiley36

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Haan wahi hai smiley37 I thought she was stronger than her MAA but apparently she got slapped by her husband so she’s another doormat smiley37

Uska Awaaz getting back ka trolling promo dekha dha smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Drna7

Which sister is chudail then?smiley36

The married or unmarried one??

They were both married to him but Bindiya was the first wife smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

They were both married to him but Bindiya was the first wife smiley37

Bechari Bindiya, she had a tough life as the Suhaagan of Krish Thakur smiley38
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Do anyone remember this show that had so many controversy Aadhe Adhoore, smiley37smiley37smiley37

Bhabhi was having affair with jeth for years, and their was a proposal for marriage with jeth. Then bhabhi was pregnant and went to get rid of it and the fiance saw them at the hospital smiley37. Shaadi call off then bhabhi got him married to sweet girl as a cover to hide EMA. Jeth starts falling for wife and we thought or finally EMA katham, but nahinn and jeth will go back to bhabhi for more smiley37smiley37. The last episode while bhabhi was trying to safe pregnant choti bahu, she fell and choti bahu didn't help her and let her die smiley37smiley37smiley37

What a way to end bts smiley36

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago
Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Drna7

The most iconic show ever.......🔥🔥🔥

I can never forget "Pataali devi Simar" and "Makkhi Simar".😭😭😭

https://youtu.be/WUSlOCvaiQs?si=YhmqyOrpkPYw0B6r

https://youtu.be/ZpI9OqBg-_0?si=Collegiate

https://youtu.be/peyske69dzg?si=lrPcSRoNxtWQPNF6

My phavrite Simar Didi aur unka Adventurous Sasural smiley42

There was Never a Boring moment in this Awesome show

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I want Anupamaa to become supernatural just like SSK since that show is abnormal to the core smiley39

I think they way she is, it's enough. Can you imagine Maa as a Daayan

and voices speaking through her. nahi nahi nahi smiley44

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Do anyone remember this show that had so many controversy Aadhe Adhoore, smiley37smiley37smiley37

Bhabhi was having affair with jeth for years, and their was a proposal for marriage with jeth. Then bhabhi was pregnant and went to get rid of it and the fiance saw them at the hospital smiley37. Shaadi call off then bhabhi got him married to sweet girl as a cover to hide EMA. Jeth starts falling for wife and we thought or finally EMA katham, but nahinn and jeth will go back to bhabhi for more smiley37smiley37. The last episode while bhabhi was trying to safe pregnant choti bahu, she fell and choti bahu didn't help her and let her die smiley37smiley37smiley37

What a way to end bts smiley36

I have never even heard of it. Tumlog ITV ke kaafi awesome shows dekh chuke ho.

smiley37smiley37

Kya din aagaye hai in the rishta IF forums, for entertainment we need to discuss some of the old bhayankar shows🤣 ……… dkpwale serve something good to talk about😆