Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Rangu always has the most unhinged shows. I loved how that sasural simar ka started as a typical saas babu sister sasural show, and somehow eventually simar turned into a bee, visited the literal moon and hell, and more.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Drna7

Which sister is chudail then?smiley36

The married or unmarried one??

The unmarried one who is obsessed with the ML smiley36 FL toh bechari gaayi hai jo dakkhe khaati hai harr velle smiley36
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Rangu always has the most unhinged shows. I loved how that sasural simar ka started as a typical saas babu sister sasural show, and somehow eventually simar turned into a bee, visited the literal moon and hell, and more.

The most iconic show ever.......🔥🔥🔥

I can never forget "Pataali devi Simar" and "Makkhi Simar".😭😭😭

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I want Anupamaa to become supernatural just like SSK since that show is abnormal to the core smiley39
Drna7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

The unmarried one who is obsessed with the ML smiley36 FL toh bechari gaayi hai jo dakkhe khaati hai harr velle smiley36

Chudail ne abhi tak shaadi nahi ki......

But Nia looked elder then the other one from promo.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Drna7

Chudail ne abhi tak shaadi nahi ki......

But Nia looked elder then the other one from promo.

Arre mai toh Suhaagan serial ke bare mein baat karr rahi thi Suhaagan Chudail nahi smiley36
Drna7 thumbnail

I want Anupamaa to become supernatural just like SSK since that show is abnormal to the core smiley39

Imagine Maa turning into a makkhi, flying freely only in shah house and forestraaj on her back with insect spray.smiley37smiley37

Drna7 thumbnail

Arre mai toh Suhaagan serial ke bare mein baat karr rahi thi Suhaagan Chudail nahi smiley36

Arey yaar kitne Suhaagan h Rungu parsmiley37

Main to ek hi jaanti hu, Suhaagan chudail.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ye wahi hai na jiska abhi abhi Awaaz waapas aayi dhi smiley37

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Muje pata tha yeh “SPACE” word par aisi he koi bachkani nautanki karegi just to diffuse Armaan’s sahi baat.

Did you notice, jab jab Armaan koi sahi baat bolta hai tab tab yeh yah toh mera koi nahi yah to koi bachkani nautanki kar deti hai just to diffuse his sahi baat.
Space is essential part of any relationship and iss baat ko realise kar ke Armaan ke samne accept karne ke badle she is doing this bachkani nautanki just to diffuse Armaan’s sahi baat smiley36

Muje pakka pata tha ki ab space word ke uper yeh koi bachkani nautanki dikhayegi jo cute banne ke umbrella ke niche execute hogi smiley36

Bichara Armaan ! Like choti ungli par usko family and gf dono nachate hai smiley36 Agar uski choti ungli par naachega nahi toh gaaliya khayega and ragad ragad kar gf dho dalegi woh alagsmiley36

Armaan ko aise treat karti hai jaise kuch aukat he nahi hai uski apni gf ke samne like totally dominate karegi and 4 loko ke samne se khich kar chote bacche jaise le jayegi smiley36

first and most thing is she won't listen to him later when he goes away says sorry Or does another thing. I am not finding any talmel in their rista. Though ruhi is doing some backend games talking mel there for her with ar or rohit. If they develop ruro they can give takkar to the main couples it seems like ak and ruhis mom at a time entering sasural and how relations broke. But what all ruhis khaands are petty once a biggg khaand comes. So yrkkh style they can take with output different this time. Anything is on trp .