Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Ok now full summary. Episode started with Hanuman not seeing ram lakshaman and panics. He removes his tail wall then all others appear to ask kya hua

Hanuman has breakdown that he lost his Prabhu who he was protecting

Ravan in his fancy dress watching from balcony tells to Himself u guys will never find ram lakhan.

Flashback ravan has called his mayavis from patal lok. ( Someone pls tell ravan to sit properly 🙄)

He gives them update and task

So after that behoshi flower the mayavis kidnap both ram lakhan and go under many earth's to patal lok

Hanuman still lamenting. Sita is told news and she asks ABT Hanuman and is self assured till Hanuman is there nothing will happen to ram lakhan

So everyone calmd Hanuman and gvs him confidence

While trying to leave he finds black flower and asked vibhu

Ab is Bhai ko yeh yaad nahi tha ki uske do aur mayavi Bhai hai. Tubelight hai poora.

Hanuman departs for patal lok via some Kapil Rishi ashram

Rest as i mentioned above

So watch the episode

Good morning Cb JSR...Thanks for the update.I wonder how did Lakshman fall in the trap of that flower.He is always shown as alert and kind of protective of his brothers as in OG Ramayan..Precap is confusing Fight karne se pehle magar mach ko pata nhi tha kya Hanuman uske pita hai?
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DivineBliss

Good morning Cb JSR...Thanks for the update.I wonder how did Lakshman fall in the trap of that flower.He is always shown as alert and kind of protective of his brothers as in OG Ramayan..Precap is confusing Fight karne se pehle magar mach ko pata nhi tha kya Hanuman uske pita hai?

This part i think magar understood as Hanuman introduced himself as ram bhakt hanuman

But magar was on order of ahi mahi ravan so he will do his duty

I think i forgot to mention this

I read someplace Hanuman won't kill magar but tie him up only

Hanuman is going to be surprised that he has a son.

But if u see the episode this scene and magar ka looks it's too funny

chatterbox thumbnail

Ravan ka kal ka look smiley37smiley37smiley37new fancy dress

Screenshot_2024-08-06-12-08-14-840_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineBliss

Yes ,I was also thinking on same lines,, Lakshman to over protective nature ke hai...but his expressions were correctly of doubt, Alertness wala look,his action was something unusual,,,he usually takes up bow and arrow if he seems something is fishy,,here he went near the flower,,was going to touch it ....though touch kare isse pehle hi us flower mein se mayavi fragrance type kuch nikla and Lakshman behosh...ab woh fragrance Ramji tak pahuch gya,,,woh bhi nind mein behosh..... fragrance itna travel kar sakta hai...to flower ke pass gye woh scene hi kyu rakha .... flower khilta, Fragrance spread hoti, dono behosh ho jaate....SIMPLE!!!😆😂.But yeh log complicated dikhate hai...Lakshman and Hanuman both shown jaagte hue,alert but in order to check out something,both got distracted.Fir hua Kidnapping 😂😆🤣😅.

Makardhwaj story to muje thik se yaad hi nahi hai.... panchmukhi hanumanji story aayegi is part me shayad...I don't know that story also much....kuch naya pata chalega 😊.

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Yes ,I was also thinking on same lines,, Lakshman to over protective nature ke hai...but his expressions were correctly of doubt, Alertness wala look,his action was something unusual,,,he usually takes up bow and arrow if he seems something is fishy,,here he went near the flower,,was going to touch it ....though touch kare isse pehle hi us flower mein se mayavi fragrance type kuch nikla and Lakshman behosh...ab woh fragrance Ramji tak pahuch gya,,,woh bhi nind mein behosh..... fragrance itna travel kar sakta hai...to flower ke pass gye woh scene hi kyu rakha .... flower khilta, Fragrance spread hoti, dono behosh ho jaate....SIMPLE!!!😆😂.But yeh log complicated dikhate hai...Lakshman and Hanuman both shown jaagte hue,alert but in order to check out something,both got distracted.Fir hua Kidnapping 😂😆🤣😅.

Makardhwaj story to muje thik se yaad hi nahi hai.... panchmukhi hanumanji story aayegi is part me shayad...I don't know that story also much....kuch naya pata chalega 😊.

Panchmukhi ke liye canon discussion post mein dala hai wahan padna

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ah, why is the show extended? These episodes are so so disappointing smiley44

TheMinion thumbnail

They should've shown the kidnapping in a smart way, like the duo got swallowed by the earth and Ahi-Mahi caught them underground. Yeh kya dikhaya, the duo getting picked up and carried like toddlers smiley44

And what was that weird depiction of sapta-log? One earth under the other? What even smiley39

chatterbox thumbnail

Ha ha ha well that was unexpected from u Minion

But that's ok. I thought u will have more to say about goblin.

Look ahi mahi story I also don't know if it exists or not.

But I hv seen in imagine tv ramayan. Maybe some source is there.

That's how both ram lakhan were taken right under the nose of Hanuman.

Only weird point. Hanuman has made his tail wall. But ceiling was open.

He could hv noticed when both got behosh but he didn't see them then he is crying like baby.

TheMinion thumbnail

Hanuman actor defeated the AV gang, in overacting competition smiley36

Both the scenes of Hanuman lamenting and AV gang celebrating were super cringe.

How is every Lanka wasi aware of Ravan's strategy? How did they know Ahi-Mahi kidnapped Ram-Lakshman? Dankaa bajaa rahe hai, and idhar Bibhu is clueless as always.

Lack of logic ki parakashtha hai yeh smiley8

TheMinion thumbnail

Maata did not say Mere Shriram yesterday, yeh chamatkar kaise hua?