Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1184330 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Rohit Sharma: When you lose a game, everything hurts. It's not just about those 10 overs. You have to play consistent cricket and we failed to do that today. Little disappointed but these things happen. You got to adapt what's in front of you. With left-right, we felt it'll be easier to rotate strike. Credit to Jeffrey, he got six wickets. The reason I got 65 is because of the way I batted. When I am batting like that, there's a lot of risks taken. If you don't cross the line, you always feel disappointed. I don't want to compromise on my intent. We understand nature of this surface, it gets really tough in the middle overs. You have to try to get as many as possible in the powerplay. We weren't good enough. Don't want to look too much into how we played. But there'll be talks about our batting in the middle overs.

Edited by Aurora_77 - 1 months ago
1184330 thumbnail

Charith Asalanka: I was pretty with the score. 240 was good enough. As a captain, these kind of problems (plenty of spin options) I need to have. It was an unbelievable spell by him (Vandersay). They were more than 90 runs when he came in to bowl. I am mainly a batter, I have to score runs. After that I can bowl a few overs.

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Active player more Impactful in Cricket

K. Rahul / S. Iyer or Dube / kohli

Jaiswal / Rinku/ samson / Axar

Above Those who just starts firsr time in season surely struggle

1184330 thumbnail

Congratulations to Jeffrey Vandersay on winning POTM smiley40

1184330 thumbnail

Sri Lanka outplayed India all the facets of the game today. They opted for an extra spinner and strengthened their batting which turned out to be right move. They take an unassailable lead in this 3-match series. India ought to address a few issues. They let the Sri Lankan lower-order to get to good totals in both the matches after starting well with the ball. And, their middle-order batters struggled against spin in both the ODIs even after Rohit's quick starts. Too many experiments with the batting order? Time will tell. On that note, it's curtains down on this encounter.

1184330 thumbnail

https://x.com/CricCrazyJohns/status/1820139081411834246?t=M5Weshnm1aE1RNwn-z5LJQ&s=19

Rohit Sharma won the Maximum sixes award in the 2nd ODI.

1184330 thumbnail

https://x.com/CricCrazyJohns/status/1820136687789646208?t=5j0cMMpFZvr7EzpvOPpnJQ&s=19

Rohit Sharma is the only Indian to score fifty in this ODI series.

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

what issue rohit has with jaiswal? I didnt notice anything

as for test did jaiswal play any test yet? I hope they dont do the same mistake in the opposite way to gill where they think gill is all format player jaiswal only test or nothing smiley24

Jaiswal hits 171 in his debut test out side india.

Jaiswal is "rush of blood" sorts of person

During team meeting & other things you need to follow protocol as the captain And coach wish but Jaiswal play his own way

I think he is okay for opener in all 3 format and he is good Fielder.