Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1184330 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

https://x.com/CricCrazyJohns/status/1819413830038179911?t=Xzpo4ZiKctP1zBg7_hxmbg&s=19

Captain Rohit Sharma wins the most sixes award in the first ODI

Edited by Aurora_77 - 1 months ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

they're like ruko t20 k badle lenge

Ya phir Asia Cup & WC ka badla lena tha inhesmiley37

Prizi thumbnail

India

Rohit Sharma: The score was gettable, you had to bat well to get there. We batted well in patches. No consistent momentum. We had the upper hand, we lost a couple of wicket. With the KL-Axar partnership, we came back. Little disappointing at the end. These things happened. Sri Lanka played well. In the end, it was a fair result. It (pitch) remained the same. It's not where you can come and play your shots. You have to dig in. The game shifted towards both teams at different times. We should have got that one run.

1184330 thumbnail

Rohit Sharma said "It's a little disappointing, 14 balls - 1 run but these things happen, not looking too much into it - and Sri Lanka played really well so it's a fair result".

Prizi thumbnail

India

Charith Asalanka: I did (believe we can defend the total), we should have done a bit more well to restrict them. It turned more in the afternoon. Under lights, it became easier to bat. (Bowling himself) The left-hander came in to bat and I felt I could bowl as it spun a lot. I am happy with the the energy in the field. Dunith's knock and Nissanka batted really well.

1184330 thumbnail

Congrats to Wellalage on winning POTM smiley40

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Originally posted by: Prizi

Charith Asalanka: I did (believe we can defend the total), we should have done a bit more well to restrict them. It turned more in the afternoon. Under lights, it became easier to bat. (Bowling himself) The left-hander came in to bat and I felt I could bowl as it spun a lot. I am happy with the the energy in the field. Dunith's knock and Nissanka batted really well.

SL dropped Rahul when he was 6 not out Cost them the game & India too not Bowl with better Length when Home team were 102/5 so we Licking Too many runs, We missed Jadeja As bowler & Fielder.

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Jaiswal / Ishan or Abhishek can solves Our Nagging Issue In 1st power play. Gill too poor today 35 ball 15!