Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 months ago

Opting to bat, Sri Lanka recovered from 101/5 to post a fighting total of 230, thanks to Dunith Wellalage's maiden half-century who stiched three crucial partnerships. In reply, Rohit got his team off to a flier with a 33-ball fifty and India scored 71 without losing a wicket in the first powerplay. The Sri Lankan spinners applied the brakes. Wellalage, the man who starred with the bat, struck twice in two overs to remove both the Indian openers. Washington Sundar, promoted to four, perished after hitting a boundary. The experienced duo of Kohli and Shreyas Iyer steadied the ship somewhat but Sri Lanka nipped them out in back-to-back overs.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Only SL can do this crazy stuffsmiley37

Jitne dete Ind ko

Prizi thumbnail

India

It took 149 ODIs for the first tied game at the R Premadasa Stadium, notes Sampath Bandarupalli

Prizi thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Nishnesh

Tied?

I see 231 to win

230/230.

yes both scored 230.
1184330 thumbnail

At 132/5, the game was poised nicely. KL Rahul and Axar batted sensibly until the former tried to slogsweep Hasaranga. That high-risk shot brought back Sri Lanka into the contest. Asalanka accounted for the well-set Axar and when Kuldeep fell to Hasaranga, Sri Lanka were on top.

Prizi thumbnail

India

At 132/5, the game was poised nicely. KL Rahul and Axar batted sensibly until the former tried to slogsweep Hasaranga. That high-risk shot brought back Sri Lanka into the contest. Asalanka accounted for the well-set Axar and when Kuldeep fell to Hasaranga, Sri Lanka were on top.The pendulum once again swung towards India with Dube smashing two sixes and a boundary.India needed just one run to win but Asalanka - Sri Lanka's new captain - provided the killer blow by trapping Dube and Arshdeep lbw off successive deliveries.

Edited by Prizi - 1 months ago
Prizi thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Only SL can do this crazy stuffsmiley37

Jitne dete Ind ko

they're like ruko t20 k badle lenge
1184330 thumbnail

India needed just one run to win but Asalanka - Sri Lanka's new captain - provided the killer blow by trapping Dube and Arshdeep lbw off successive deliveries.

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Aus's Steven Smith Debut in test as Bowler ( spinner) now he is among top 10 batsman in the world

Asalanka starts career with Dependable solid batsman but last Half dozen matches he declined with bat but he Is doing great job as bowler

So no super over

Match ends as Tied

POTM : wellalage

Prizi thumbnail

India

Dunith Wellalage | Player of the Match: I came with a plan. The wicket was turning. I wanted to put their bowlers under pressure. Me and Janith wanted to put some partnership. After that, I had a good partnership with Hasaranga. The wicket was slow. We planned to score 220. Wicket was little bit good during the second innings. Our skipper and Wanindu Hasaranga changed the game. We played a wonderful match today.