Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 months ago

What are the odds? Back-to-back tied games between these two teams. No Super Over today though.

Let us meet on Sunday to watch the next ODI.

1184330 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Just two balls before I were celebrating ind's victory

Ye kya kia

Boyssssssss

Same! I had already declared in the thread that IND has won smiley36

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Happy for SLsmiley40smiley41

At least they gave tough fight

Prizi thumbnail

India

What are the odds? Back-to-back tied games between these two teams. No Super Over today though. The Colombo crowd certainly enjoyed the finish, don't think India will be happy however. When Dube struck a boundary to level the scores, it was all smiles in the Indian camp, but they look shocked now.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Same! I had already declared in the thread that IND has won smiley36

me too bro me too

And then the unexpected thing happened

Prizi thumbnail

India

Asalanka and Co. have pulled a rabbit out of the hat. Another crazy game of cricket.

1184330 thumbnail

Opting to bat, Sri Lanka recovered from 101/5 to post a fighting total of 230, thanks to Dunith Wellalage's maiden half-century who stiched three crucial partnerships.

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Originally posted by: Prizi

match tied

SL didn't win

Tied?

I see 231 to win

230/230.

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

So 2nd Tie in the same tour ind in Sri lanka

Edited by Nishnesh - 1 months ago
1184330 thumbnail

Rohit got his team off to a flier with a 33-ball fifty and India scored 71 without losing a wicket in the first powerplay. The Sri Lankan spinners applied the brakes. Wellalage, the man who starred with the bat, struck twice in two overs to remove both the Indian openers. Washington Sundar, promoted to four, perished after hitting a boundary. The experienced duo of Kohli and Shreyas Iyer steadied the ship somewhat but Sri Lanka nipped them out in back-to-back overs.