Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

India

Posted: 1 months ago

Arshdeep Singh to Wellalage, FOUR, wow! 136kph, yorker on the stumps

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

SL --230/8

Is it a challenging task to inform the Indian team??

Let us see.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

SL's score stands at 230 runs for the loss of 8 wickets after 50 overs

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Wow

SL scored 230

I am happy

I mean I know Bumrah, Jadeja, Ashwin, Shami, Pandya are not in current squad of Ind but after 50, 55 all out this is much better

This total is still low for defending as Ind firepower will chase this little score in 20-25 overs

Prizi thumbnail

India

end of over 50

8 runs • 1 wicket

SL: 230/8

CRR: 4.60

DN Wellalage

67 (65)

M Shiraz

1 (1)

Arshdeep Singh

8-0-47-2

Mohammed Siraj

8-2-36-1

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

18:08 Local Time, 12:38 GMT, 18:08 IST: Dunith Wellalage - the 21-year-old - has played a gem of an innings and Sri Lanka has a competitive total on the board. Opting to bat, they lost Fernando to Siraj early in the innings. Mendis and Nissanka batted cautiously in the first powerplay but the former was dismissed by Dube for 14. Post that, the three spinners kept a tight leash on the scoring rate.

Edited by Aurora_77 - 1 months ago
Prizi thumbnail

India

Dunith Wellalage - the 21-year-old - has played a gem of an innings and Sri Lanka have a competitive total on the board. Opting to bat, they lost Fernando to Siraj early in the innings. Mendis and Nissanka batted cautiously in the first powerplay but the former was dismissed by Dube for 14. Post that, the three spinners kept a tight leash on the scoring rate. Although Nissanka notched up a fifty, Sri Lanka slipped to 101/5. Sri Lanka were staring down the barrel but unlike the T20Is, their lower-order stepped up and bailed them out of trouble. Wellalage stitched three crucial partnerships. First with Liyanage who walked off even though he didn't get a nick. Next with Hasaranga who batted quite sensibly. And then finally Dananjaya who gave the youngster good support. Plenty of assistance for the spinners but batting got slightly easier against the older ball. Will batting get easier under light? Join us in half an hour for the reply...

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Dunith Wellalage, the star of the first innings is down for a chat. Wellalage says that he had prepared for this wicket and tried to play his natural game. Adds that he looked to rotate the strike. He backs Wanindu Hasaranga and the Sri Lankan pacers to defend this total. Feels that it is not easy to bat and need to bowl in partnerships to put the pressure.

Edited by Aurora_77 - 1 months ago
Prizi thumbnail

India

Dunith Wellalage: Wicket - little bit turning. I knew it was turning, so I tried to play my normal game. The wicket was slow and I tried to sweep the ball and rotate the strike. They (India) have a good batting line-up but 231 is a good score. We have No. 1 bowler - Wanindu Hasaranga.