Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I think with a 19.2 TRP, KMKT seems to have broken IM's TRP record as well (19.0 was the highest IM got [e19, e31] based on pdptrp) smiley32smiley32smiley32

Dunyapur e1 got 2.6 TRP. Looks like it's off to a good start. Its YT views are already 5.5Mviews. Before this, Iqtidar e1 and GM e1 had attained 5.5M views after 7 days, but Dunyapur e1 has already crossed that benchmark in <4 days. smiley32smiley32smiley32

Who the hell is watching Bismil. The Thu TRP of 15.2 is insane. Not seen anyone give this a glowing review. smiley24smiley24smiley24

Screenshot 2024-09-29 075909.png

Screenshot 2024-09-29 075936.pngScreenshot 2024-09-29 075951.png

What is the current situation of GEO?

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I think with a 19.2 TRP, KMKT seems to have broken IM's TRP record as well (19.0 was the highest IM got [e19, e31] based on pdptrp) smiley32smiley32smiley32

Dunyapur e1 got 2.6 TRP. Looks like it's off to a good start. Its YT views are already 5.5Mviews. Before this, Iqtidar e1 and GM e1 had attained 5.5M views after 7 days, but Dunyapur e1 has already crossed that benchmark in <4 days. smiley32smiley32smiley32

Who the hell is watching Bismil. The Thu TRP of 15.2 is insane. Not seen anyone give this a glowing review. smiley24smiley24smiley24

Screenshot 2024-09-29 075909.png

Screenshot 2024-09-29 075936.pngScreenshot 2024-09-29 075951.png

KMKT deserves all the success it’s getting. Hania and Fahad deserve it.

GM’s initial TRP was 3.8 so it still did better overall. But I think Dunyapur looks extremely promising. I hope the hype stays and people check it out. It’s not flawless but entertaining tou Bohat hai.

So I caved and checked out Bismil. It’s not a well made drama and written in pure masala format by Zanjabeel. But it’s kind of like those low stakes dramas where you’re not really invested but something keeps bringing you back smiley36 About the not so glowing reviews, I personally think the actors are nailing it. The story however is extremely predictable and cliche. The direction and writing is okay-ish. I really think Zanjabeel has mastered the art of getting ratings. Kuch tou hai.

Yar yeh pdtrps account definitely koi fan chalata hai, mark my words smiley36 Sari credibility chali jati hai kasam se.

IMG_6969.jpeg

JENNIE9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

KMKT deserves all the success it’s getting. Hania and Fahad deserve it.

GM’s initial TRP was 3.8 so it still did better overall. But I think Dunyapur looks extremely promising. I hope the hype stays and people check it out. It’s not flawless but entertaining tou Bohat hai.

So I caved and checked out Bismil. It’s not a well made drama and written in pure masala format by Zanjabeel. But it’s kind of like those low stakes dramas where you’re not really invested but something keeps bringing you back smiley36 About the not so glowing reviews, I personally think the actors are nailing it. The story however is extremely predictable and cliche. The direction and writing is okay-ish. I really think Zanjabeel has mastered the art of getting ratings. Kuch tou hai.

How much YouTube views did gentleman 1st episode make in 4 days compared to duniyapurw

Originally posted by: JENNIE9

How much YouTube views did gentleman 1st episode make in 4 days compared to duniyapurw

GM episode 1 has 16 million views. I don’t see the point of 4,5,6 days 🤷‍♀️

Currently Dunyapur is at 6 million.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JENNIE9

GM e1 got 5.5M in 7 days.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7JiMyRC5xw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: a day ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAglhB0Mfn9/?igsh=dG85cTU5Zzh4eTR6

Been a while since I have watched the show. I have to catch up with 4 episodes, but it looks like the show is doing well.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Been a while since I have watched the show. I have to catch up with 4 episodes, but it looks like the show is doing well.

Comments padho everyone bashing hum tv for not giving Sehar award 🤣🤣

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Oops, wrong thread

Edited by blahblah131 - a day ago

Word Count: 0

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: minakrish

people warned me not to start this and contradictory posts shows upsmiley37