Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 2 hours ago

Wasn't DNUTN, PKS,Sila, Pukaar etc were Yumna's show as lead actress? And none of these were about "dusri biwi" n each one were based on social cause if we have seen the same shows ofcourse smiley37

Looks like it is kashif nizzar who's gonna be called PR of yumna now, for casting her in his shows n praising her. I just can't 😂🤣😂

Yeah she did second lead n lesser known roles. That's how many actors started their career. Even sajal started off with second lead roles. I wonder what's wrong in that? 🤔

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Wasn't DNUTN, PKS,Sila, Pukaar etc were Yumna's show as lead actress? And none of these were about "dusri biwi" n each one were based on social cause if we have seen the same shows ofcourse smiley37

Looks like it is kashif nizzar who's gonna be called PR of yumna now, for casting her in his shows n praising her. I just can't 😂🤣😂

Yeah she did second lead n lesser known roles. That's how many actors started their career. Even sajal started off with second lead roles. I wonder what's wrong in that? 🤔

Are they discussing Yumna again in the TRP thread? Wow smiley36

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Since when is pks and pukaar social awareness dramas? Unless showing a slow woman as mentally challenged is considered social awareness. smiley37

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

Since when is pks and pukaar social awareness dramas? Unless showing a slow woman as mentally challenged is considered social awareness. smiley37

after some days T/B will be called social awareness drama too..you know because of what wasn't shown in it...smiley36