Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Yumna is hailed for doing author backed roles so I'm clueless how and why she agreed to play this half baked flower pot role.

Maybe she might have thought it's a once in a lifetime opportunity to be casted opposite the superstar of pak so she said yes thinking that it would take her popularity to new heights and give her blockbuster show like mpth.

But all her hopes have shattered as it's one of the biggest disaster show for both humayun and krq. And one more flop show added in Yumna’s kitty as well.

Yumna isn't known for author backed role, unless you consider Nooran an author smiley36

She did lead in lesser known shows as aap ki kaneez and second lead with well established actresses like Sajal/Sonia/Ramsha/Kubra

Oye hoye mj trp increased, looks like people are curious to see what's the ending of the show smiley10

And gm is just at 2.6, sad the leads marriage episode didn't manage to grab eyeballs and its trp didnt increase. Seems like audience have rejected humyum pairsmiley13and can't connect with a journalist happyily marry a murderer.

Zard is hitting it out of the park with its superb ratings, good to see social message drama being accepted by audience smiley9

What! You mean flop MJ went past 5 & blockbuster GM dropped below 3?

Originally posted by: meandwho

Yumna isn't known for author backed role, unless you consider Nooran an author smiley36

She did lead in lesser known shows as aap ki kaneez and second lead with well established actresses like Sajal/Sonia/Ramsha/Kubra

But she did PKS where she overshadowed Bilal smiley19

She isn't? But I've always heard that she works in critical and author backed roles and not glam ones. I've only watched 3 shows of her so was it a pr narrative?

Yeah I've seen her in sea, where kubra and sajal had more screenspace and in iel she had ss in last 10 episodes. Even in tb sabeena had more screenspace than her as she was completely mia for the last 15 episodes.

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 hours ago
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

She isn't? But I've always heard that she works in critical and author backed roles and not glam ones. I've only watched 3 shows of her so was it a pr narrative?

Yeah I've seen her in sea, where kubra and sajal had more screenspace and in iel she had ss in last 10 episodes. Even in tb sabeena had more screenspace than her as she was completely mia for the last 15 episodes.

Its a PR narrative, none of her show had any social message. They were just doosri biwi craps.

Thats why her fans tout her only Kashif Nisar drama as a good rewatch, other than tb smiley36

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Haalim

What! You mean flop MJ went past 5 & blockbuster GM dropped below 3?

You bring in Maths, when not everyone is good at maths smiley36
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Haalim

But she did PKS where she overshadowed Bilal smiley19

That was her most natural performance na, no acting required for her smiley9

Bilal had a difficult job to look in love with her

That was her most natural performance na, no acting required for her smiley9