Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Candylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Asim's fans are very nasty and abusive. They are abusing everyone who speak against Asim. Asim's fans are abusing Rohit Shetty, Abhishek, Arjit, Kushal and Abhinav. What is wrong with his fans can't they see their favorite rude behavior towards the team and Rohit Sir.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Candylicious

Asim's fans are very nasty and abusive. They are abusing everyone who speak against Asim. Asim's fans are abusing Rohit Shetty, Abhishek, Arjit, Kushal and Abhinav. What is wrong with his fans can't they see their favorite rude behavior towards the team and Rohit Sir.

There's absolutely nothing to defend his behaviour I don't understand how his fans are calling him strong, sher and all thatsmiley44
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Asim need medical councelling. He needs help.Its disturbing to see him like that. Fans should not boost his ego by calling Him sher, lion...They are just boosting his ego,which can be dangerous for him in future.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I dont know which type of fans he have who would appreciate of this kind of behaviour?Realy I am shocked and angry as well ,hope he mends his ways which I dont think he would realise it soon smiley44.

priya185 thumbnail

Speaking to Buzzzooka TV on the Khatron Ke Khiladi 14 controversy, Sumbul Touqeer stated, “These guys have turned...

Read more at: https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sumbul-touqeer-responds-to-asim-riaz-controversy-in-khatron-ke-khiladi-14-says-this_210072