Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

I have just finished watching the episode the part when he said on the Money the crucncy is under my foot , really it was so scary if the God have given u soo much money just try to be humble and be great full to God for all that instead of boasting.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Even if we take few were bullying him.

Still he for no reason called everyone a loser etc behind their back before his task.

He was super annoying, hope he doesn't come back.

priya185 thumbnail

Asim Riaz speaking incorrect English funny video https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-9Xtf9vp_o/?igsh=eGZpcXhlMzQ2eHVw

carecar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

I think channel harbours strong dislike for the Riaz Brothers. They purposefully edited kkk14 in a way to make Asim seem like a loser. In BB15 they threw Umar out for being aggressive and disrespected his profession. Simba who was colors face, literally had violently thown umar in water in one of the episodes, nobody evicted him for that. Even during the last few episodes of BB13, Asim wasn't let win any task even though he was performing most amazingly aand even audience wondered why wasn't Asim winning the tasks. Also, it should be noted that, channel clearly knew Asim would shine a lot in Khatron ke khiladi, everybody saw the first stunt asim vs gashmeer, both were brilliant. The editing on the scenes is clearly channel trying to make fun of Asim for no reason. I also feel a lot of poking had happened that we clearly arent aware of. And you guys think Shalin and Abhishek who literally did their seasons replicating Asim will become pals with Asim, not only they instigate him, channel kinda fuelled it and made a joke of Asim which it always wanted to do. Check this link: https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/tv/aly-goni-recalls-struggling-days-with-asim-riaz-we-fainted-during-photoshoots-earned-rs-150-article-112853933 I

Edited by carecar - 29 days ago