Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

No offense to anyone but I genuinely find their GF BF phase weird. Why are they dating and doing PDA when they’re a married couple?

shadi got anulled and that shadi was deal now they are enjoying gulugulu phase to show all how loving they are. Before they fought in front of them like anything. As ar is supporting her tone is down orelse her shouts were at peaks before. Poddars ki jai ho to bear this girl and accept ar, ruhi angle easily

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

thats an accomplished arranged dissorted assorted harmonal gush rush push tussss indigenous ambigious thessasurus😛😛😛

Wow 👌, meher , edited version of thesaurus😜🤪

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

removed for mocking fans

ab kya ho gaya fl ke sath smiley38
Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I don't understand here people are against abhira who is the only reasonable charector in the show except others kher whatever

Will see why abhira took that madam case and got herself in this mess smiley17

ab was saying to ruhi, "mai tumhari tarah past me nahi rehti". I was like behn behn wo blue shadi me love confession kya tha fir? 🤧 the show is getting out of my league day by day
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I am personally enjoying there dating phase .....

It's rohit and ruhi issue they can't handle happy couple that should not stop them frankly smiley31 itni problem hain to divorce do na woh bhi nahi dena hain jab de rahi hain jo dilwa rahi hain blame phirse usi pe dal rahe hain . Dadisa is most unreasonable charector here ruhi loves her elder pota still bit she again wants to hook that lady with Rohit and give him whole life pain and here only abhira is wrong why smiley39

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

I am personally enjoying there dating phase .....

It's rohit and ruhi issue they can't handle happy couple that should not stop them frankly

oh I thought it was more about the rift between the brothers... along with ruhi it's armaan because of which rohit is in this condition today..

should he (arman) be not accountable for his actions?

chlo itna hi pyar aarha hai to room me jao na, bahr PDA ki kya jarurat hai? ya fir itna bi control ni hota inse?

anyways..

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Seeing Ruhi getting support and justified after she was constantly eyeing Armaan and trying to touch him while standing next to her pati, looks like she has more blind bhakts then the fl and they believe Ru is always right and victim of every situation.

Now when R is getting more pathetic then ever, even Abhimaan's breathing is becoming gunah.

They are in relationship so can do whatever they want and they are not making out infront of family members. And it's not there fault Rohit/Ruhi/other are trying to look inside outhouse when they are enjoying their private moments.

Edited by Drna7 - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

I actually need them to level up their PDA game for my sake, so that everyone at PH gets tired of them and throws them out smiley42smiley27

Originally posted by: Drna7

Seeing Ruhi getting support and justified after she was constantly eyeing Armaan and trying to touch him while standing next to her pati, looks like she has more blind bhakts then the fl and they believe Ru is always right and victim of every situation.

Now when R is getting more pathetic then ever, even Abhimaan's breathing is becoming gunah.

They are in relationship so can do whatever they want and they are not making out infront of family members. And it's not there fault Rohit/Ruhi/other are trying to look inside outhouse when they are enjoying their private moments.

Delhi ka pollution bhi Abhiman ke romance ki wajah se badhta hai.. Don't you know that? smiley36