Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sa7861

yeah it has happened already. it is just sam and rohit prepping for armaan's confession dream sequence after he confronts dadisa after the sangeet.

Oh :( i thought some hot scene was coming

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Oh :( i thought some hot scene was coming

girl i wish...we will just have to satisfy ourselves with tmrw's episode 🤭
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira gets accused of being jealous and insecure. But no one defended her.

Does she not have reason to be affected. Just because she's giving Ar a chance does that mean that Ruhis presence is ok?! Like WTF. Which spouse wants to live with her partners ex in same house especially when that person clearly doesn't even want to move on.

I am really sad that even Armaan is petty enough to expect blind trust from Ab instead of telling Kaveri to shut up. And Ab has to do some foolish stuntbaazi to placate him and then the very next minute she will ruin it all herself by not talking to him about representing Ruhi for divorce case. Whats the use of free fall from table if she's gonna seemingly negate it herself by not divulging her plans. Armaan toh as it is blows a fuse easily when its Ab. This time she will herself give him a reason to do so.

I really hope she will tell him her plans instead of fanning more MUs.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Everyone deserves death penalty for being petty and not supporting Baby Queen. Off with their heads I say 🩸🪦

story mein sab mar jaye aur sirf aur sirf baby queen should walk dance bath eat run roll sleep work that's the speciality in story. Ek bomb se sab ko udado cvs sirf ek ko bachalo kripa karke 🤪
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

removed for mocking fans

i hope mera saamna baby queen se kabhi na ho. Na mujhe uske nonsense tolerate hotha hai na uska PDA smiley36 abhimaan now reminding me of tejran(no offence to their fans). Can not handle both of them smiley36

Tomorrow even if someone die they will do gulu gulu infront of ppl smiley36

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i hope mera saamna baby queen se kabhi na ho. Na mujhe uske nonsense tolerate hotha hai na uska PDA smiley36 abhimaan now reminding me of tejran(no offence to their fans). Can not handle both of them smiley36

Tomorrow even if someone die they will do gulu gulu infront of ppl smiley36

thats an accomplished arranged dissorted assorted harmonal gush rush push tussss indigenous ambigious thessasurus😛😛😛
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

thats an accomplished arranged dissorted assorted harmonal gush rush push tussss indigenous ambigious thessasurus😛😛😛

pura dictionary uthakar lao phir bhi it does not make sense how abhimaan are romancing infront of entire family after knowing rohith is sufferring, ruhi is sufferring, kaveri is not happy.

Phir royenge mujhe paraya manthe hai nobody loves me smiley9smiley8

https://tenor.com/bEM8x.gif

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

No offense to anyone but I genuinely find their GF BF phase weird. Why are they dating and doing PDA when they’re a married couple?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

No offense to anyone but I genuinely find their GF BF phase weird. Why are they dating and doing PDA when they’re a married couple?

seriously and why infront of the family. Like behan does not want to marry against dadisa ke will but she can openly romance which will frustrate dadisa more and more that her grandson is romancing a girl without marriage openly infront of all. Kambre main karo kuch bhi karo. One night stand karo. Live in karo family ki respect karne ka dhong band karo.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

pura dictionary uthakar lao phir bhi it does not make how abhimaan are romancing infront of entire family after knowing rohith is sufferring, ruhi is sufferring, kaveri is not happy.

Phir royenge mujhe paraya manthe hai nobody loves me smiley9smiley8

https://tenor.com/bEM8x.gif

it looks odd only the way they are showing romance against rohits pain. Ruhis pain is never seen as she is just a parcel in story. One brother gave parcel another brother gave it back and the one who gave left it. None is there for that parcel. They both played with her that way Without considering her feelings. And today madam is giving gyan to dadi for Rohit happiness. Same time they showed Rohit wants ruhi but he can't stay with shak on head. Who is she to intrude into everyone's life and take decisions. She is mahan for those who do jai jai in house like chachi madhav and co. Day by day this is the pattern and ar is kept as an asst to her.