Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I love the first look but the second look is meh. don't like the lehenga. Vidya's lehenga look better

Lehenga is same dupatta is different

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I love the first look but the second look is meh. don't like the lehenga. Vidya's lehenga look better

She's wearing the same in both looks no smiley5 bas dupatta differently daala hai

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

She's wearing the same in both looks no smiley5 bas dupatta differently daala hai

Mujhe lehenga diff kyu lag raha haismiley5

Okay maybe it's because of that blue lighting smiley441

Edited by Fortnight - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Mujhe lehenga diff kyu lag raha haismiley5

Okay maybe it's because of that blue lighting smiley441

Same hi Hai but I agree Vidya's is better smiley37 I think I would like for them to keep Abhira away from the same colour palette ALL the time! Bas red, pink, orange, red mein hi rehti Hai on all important days smiley44

Same hi Hai but I agree Vidya's is better smiley37 I think I would like for them to keep Abhira away from the same colour palette ALL the time! Bas red, pink, orange, red mein hi rehti Hai on all important days smiley44

Vidya ki jewellery bhi better hai smiley37

Abhira did wear purple in Saawan Milni dream sequence but the styling was bad. Only silver lining is apne walo ko and Jhanak walon ke i guess naye kapde diye hai. Ghum and UKA are repeating clothes from their showsmiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

who watches all these special celebrations though? Watching the episode in itself is such a pain … I don’t even remember when I saw an entire episode ..Jai ho X wale for updating clips lol

P.S - Apparently Akshara wore the same legenga in season 3..!

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

who watches all these special celebrations though? Watching the episode in itself is such a pain … I don’t even remember when I saw an entire episode ..Jai ho X wale for updating clips lol

P.S - Apparently Akshara wore the same legenga in season 3..!

Same nahi hai. the pattern and design is almost same but the colour is differentsmiley39
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Same nahi hai. the pattern and design is almost same but the colour is differentsmiley39

someone said that’s because of the lighting ..it looks different .. but may I say the mother looked prettier and was accessorised better

https://x.com/Adorer_ofmyfavs/status/1819067759906508891

They got such a good promo. aisi performance deni thi Sam and Rohit. pata nahi kyu dance karwayasmiley44

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

WU hi read karke need agayi, abhi uthi hun.