Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I did not know ss from here go back to X. rash_h couple of days earlier and Ohgod! today though the quoted posts are actually the responses😀. It is a 2 way exchange?

I'll be honest here.. my stint with Rishta stuff on X is purely from what I see here.. I only have one twitter account that I use for very non-entertainment purposes smiley37 that said i don't mind knowing what the response was used for smiley37

IF hindi ke alag nashe chal rahe hai. Pehle bola they are celebrating teej then they said they are celebrating Ruhi's return (in the same video) now they are saying the boys have dressed up as women to impress Ruhismiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

phuphasa and kaaju at the back smiley37smiley37 i need to know how they dragged him into this chaos

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

IF hindi ke alag nashe chal rahe hai. Pehle bola they are celebrating teej then they said they are celebrating Ruhi's return (in the same video) now they are saying the boys have dressed up as women to impress Ruhismiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

and the star station dude said apparently Armaan and Abhira will roast dadisa? smiley37smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

@bold smiley3😱smiley14smiley37

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kya pata kaveri ne order diya toh to poddar boys to entertain ruhi, ya vidya haath jodke royi ho, i mean kuch bhi ho sakta hain iss show meinsmiley36. Bas ruhi roni nahi chahiye

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

and the star station dude said apparently Armaan and Abhira will roast dadisa? smiley37smiley37

that will happen on the teej event i guess. Show mein karne ki himmat nahi hai dono kismiley44