Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

So now we know pastries probably aided in US plans changing to MS plans smiley37 of course Armaan sa is still probably reason number 1 smiley36

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

So now we know pastries probably aided in US plans changing to MS plans smiley37 of course Armaan sa is still probably reason number 1 smiley36

So long as there is no fb of the pastry scene, it was a zero time watchsmiley4

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Ruhi’s saree and look are definitely better than Abhira’s ..but Rohit’s sherwani is dull as dishwater …the color of Armaan’s kurta is gorgeous, especially on him, although the chamkeeli stripes hurt the eye a bit …so I wouldn’t say Rohit looks better ..that would take some doing 🤣

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

So long as there is no fb of the pastry scene, it was a zero time watchsmiley4

read the update ..:seems a cute scene ..I wouldn’t mind watching just that ..please share a link just in case someone’s shared lol …I will repent in leisure if it turns out to be terrible 🤣
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

read the update ..:seems a cute scene ..I wouldn’t mind watching just that ..please share a link just in case someone’s shared lol …I will repent in leisure if it turns out to be terrible 🤣

I don't like cute scenes , so did not watch itsmiley37. But here you go

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1819204442182291737?t=RuBg1sMhzT8FzCoNC4JmIQ&s=19

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

oh God ..how terrible was that …thank you for sharing this time..but refuse my stupid requests next time smiley37
Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Idk was this supposed to be cute or whatever but love how they have established that Phuphasa is the only lawyer to actually work in the show smiley42smiley27

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

oh God ..how terrible was that …thank you for sharing this time..but refuse my stupid requests next time smiley37

Maine kaha tha pehle hi.. tag bhibkiya tha warning mein! Ab bhukto smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Idk was this supposed to be cute or whatever but love how they have established that Phuphasa is the only lawyer to actually work in the show smiley42smiley27

Waise I was going to say phuphu showed once again he's great at planning but falters in execution! Papers tho Ruhi ko bhijwa diye teekh se, par Rohit se sign karwa lete pehle na! smiley44naak kata di group ki!